Muppet Fairytales / Muppet Classic Theater

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yes, I certainly like the Elvises, funny characters, they kind of overused them on MT, but still, great characters.

Also I was scared of Gonzo as Rumplestilsken. :embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Yes, I certainly like the Elvises, funny characters, they kind of overused them on MT, but still, great characters.
Really? Man, I loved them on Muppets Tonight. I thought they were one of the best parts of the show.

One if by land,
Two if by sea,
Let's all rock for democracy!
Don't you- don't you tread on me!
You gosh-darned red-coats, don't you tread on me!

... is it gosh-darned? I think it's gosh-darned. Anyway, Great Elvis Moments in History always makes me laugh.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
hehe. I almost think they should have done more seperate skits besides "Elvis Moments in History."

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh My this is another faverite that i LOOOOOOOOOOve

I just love this so much i forgot about it i hate to say until i read this beause i don't have the DVD i want it so much . does anyone have any informaion on it at all .
The shoe makers and Elvis is the best and also Miss piggy and the three pigs oh my gosh that is great .
What do you think Barry about the three pigs skit .
Did you like it i read that you liked the Elvis skit as i do .
:mad: Oh i wish that there was a DVD of this . My VHS is really and trully almost wore out .

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
hmmm.....how funny that so many of you guys say that you liked it. I bought it and watched it once. I just didn't care for it too much as compared to some of the others. Maybe I should give it another chance, sometimes the mood i'm in affects how well I like something.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Give it another chance. If you can watch it for Muppety goodness rather than grading it by what we're used to (voice-wise) it's really good.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, I love Muppet Classic Theatre! I bought a VHS tape of this second hand, and I was SO LUCKY because when i put it in, I discovered that it was hardly ever watched: The tape is in excellent condition, very clear sound and video, and the actual cassette hasn't been banged around. Sweet deal for 4 dollars!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, I did see this in my library. I wasn't going to borrow it, it'll probably not be great, but I'm a little curious now.

muppet baby

Reaction score
The best ones on there are the three little pigs and the elves and the shoemaker that was the best part of the tape Whre is the DVD i wish that they would bring a DVD of this

Ruahnna

Reaction score
THis is a totally underappreciated Muppet film. I laugh my socks off when I watch it, and my kids LOVE it. I love seeing Piggy change costumes and hairdos, but she really comes into her own doing "Respect." Also, Gonzo and Rizzo are at there best, and there's some nice Kermit/Robin bonding moments. WELL worth the buy. (I buy it every time I see it at thrift stores.)