How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zns

Reaction score
Well it's been several months now. I certainly hope that you're doing okay right now Jerry Nelson. Hope everything is going well and that your life is still going great right now as it is. I also plan to ask for your new cd as a Christmas gift, so that should give me something to look forward too. Anyway, I wanted you to know that I hope you're still in good shape. Take care and God bless.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
I also plan to ask for your new cd as a Christmas gift, so that should give me something to look forward too.
:wink: me too. i keep listening to the couple second clip every day, it sounds like an amazing cd.

hope you're well Jerry, take care.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Nelson,
I've been a huge Muppet fan since I was three years old and I can't even begin to tell you how cool it is to be talking to the pupeteer who played THE Floyd Pepper! :sing: I hope you're feeling better. I watch the Muppet Show on DVD almost every day. It's a great pick me up after long days at highschool. I am so, so, hoping you're feeling better.
With lots of love,
GoboDeadly95 (Shannon)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Mr. Nelson,
I know this isn't a question but I'm kinda going a long with some of the other posts by just saying that I love your work. Granted, I don't know as much about it as some of the others here but the stuff I have seen is great. Robin is one of my favorite characters and i wish we could see him in more stuff. I especially love your voice work and singing talents. I'm trying to get into doing voice overs and you've been a bit of a inspiration to me in that aspect so thank you. And just thank you for all the work that you've done and that you're willing to be here on this site and talk to us at times.
My prayers are with you and your health. Happy Thanksgiving.
-GH

skogs34

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Nelson,
I've been a huge Muppet fan since I was three years old and I can't even begin to tell you how cool it is to be talking to the pupeteer who played THE Floyd Pepper! :sing: I hope you're feeling better. I watch the Muppet Show on DVD almost every day. It's a great pick me up after long days at highschool. I am so, so, hoping you're feeling better.
With lots of love,
GoboDeadly95 (Shannon)
Shannon,
Thanks for your kind words and health prayers. I appreciate them both.
My advice to you about voice work is study what other people sound like when they speak, cry, are angry and laugh. Play with your own voice and learn what it can and can't do. Make animal noises. Find ads in magazines and read them out loud in your best announcer's voice. Learn another language. Have fun with it. Go over the top with it then do it again in a sympathetic voice, study acting, diction, eventually make a recording of your voice doing different styles and characters. Then start knocking on doors. I wish you all the best in life, whatever you decide to do. Happy Holidays!
Jerry Nelson

skogs34

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Nelson,
With lots of love,
GoboDeadly95 (Shannon)
Shannon, The other message I sent to you was meant for Gonzo's Hobbit. you could do it too, just for fun. I was mixed up, Sorry.

I appreciate your enjoyment of the shows and the work(Play).
Thanks for your good wishes and love,
Jerry Nelson

skogs34

Reaction score
GH,
Thanks for your kind words and health prayers. I appreciate them both.
My advice to you about voice work is study what other people sound like when they speak, cry, are angry and laugh. Play with your own voice and learn what it can and can't do. Make animal noises. Find ads in magazines and read them out loud in your best announcer's voice. Learn another language. Have fun with it. Go over the top with it then do it again in a sympathetic voice, study acting, diction, eventually make a recording of your voice doing different styles and characters. Then start knocking on doors. I wish you all the best in life, whatever you decide to do. Happy Holidays!
Jerry Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.