Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

muppet baby

Reaction score
What about several days past after the little piggies boyfriends are all blown up, then they all all the females yes they are up set but after a break the want to climb to the top again .

Once that happens there are 2 male piggies left but the femals don't want to talk to them .

Female bonding is what they want for the moment at the pig food spot .

The females love the time together .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ha! Good one one Michelle!:smile:

You're absolutely correct, Marty! The collage dorms have over 200,000 views!:eek:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Very cute idea, Will! I love that. I can totally picture it, too, and I love the image of the goat at the end of your scenario. I love how we're keeping our piggies winning in the end! :big_grin:
Aww...Thank you so much, sweetheart!:flirt: I'm sorry it took so long to respond back to you.:embarrassed:

Skye

Reaction score
I suppose I've probably said everything possible practically about females being more observant than males among all the hilarious muffining.

But one final point that's probably very appropriately fitting to end on is that while it can be rather fun to nitpick the likelihood of the female piggies being as naive about the evil goat's presence as the males, and theorizing how it may be "explained" one thing is sure.

In the context of the female version of the sketch it is really no consequence at all in the end. It doesn't really matter, does it Caroline? If you get too bogged down with this point it only detracts from the fun of imagining the same sketch done with woman hikers. And you are supposed to take the comedy of the sketch with a generous grain of salt.
You agree with me naturally Caroline?
Hehe, we love the muffining!

You're absolutely right, Marty. And you bet I agree with you! It is fun to speculate all the weirdness that we do, hehe, but in the end, it's awesome and perfect to just enjoy the interesting idea of the female piggies and to enjoy the actual sketch with their boyfriends! :big_grin: And hey, how can you not enjoy our awesome piggies!
Wow. Our crazy thread has been viewed over 19000 times. It must hold the record for popularity in Classic Muppets section, if not the entire forum.
Wow, that's so awesome! :excited: I had no idea our thread had so many views... we're a hit! :wink: Hehe, that really is very cool. I hope everyone loves it in here!

Skye

Reaction score
Aww... thank you so much, sweetheart!:flirt: I'm sorry it took so long to respond back to you.
Aw, that's ok, sweetie. And you're so welcome! I adore all of your ideas... especially your latest one with Crazy Harry coming into the picture and causing the goat to be flattened by the boulder! That is so cute and very fun, hehe. (Though probably not for the evil goat :wink:)! Your creativity is so perfect. :flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
2 is company. 3 is a crowd.

I can fully understand the evil goat wanting to disperse the problem of the crowd on the mountain. But what I don't get is why did he have to also break up the wonderfully balanced and peaceful company afterwards?:confused: :wink: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, that's a fabulous question, Marty! :wink: The company sure should be more wonderful to the goaties than the crowd. But perhaps even with the two piggies singing, it was just too loud for the evil goats to be able to enjoy it or tolerate it...

Or maybe the evil goats are just crazy! :big_grin:

Aww! That means so much to me sweetheart.:flirt:
I'm really glad... I love doing things that mean a lot to you, honey!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I just had another listen to the mp3 slowed down when the secomd piggy falls. I think it may seem to sound to me like "Look. Another pig is dead." during the first part.:eek:
I must get back in touch with Kyle if his computer is working again whether he can e-mail me a slowed down copy of the mp3 that I could make even slower when I play it to try to make it out a bit more clearly.
And if he has the technical know-how, maybe he can make normal and slowed down copies with all the sound muted out just leaving the audience laugh track. Then I may be able to make it out even more clearly between them all. That sure would be exciting wouldn't it?:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And here's another step towards reaching our 2000 post mark. Slowly but surely.:excited: