Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Oh no no, I do know that. I just call them silly because...... well, I don't know. Probably because I'm quite silly myself! :big_grin: No disrespect meant to our piggies at all. But you know, if they had been mountain climbing before (at least, the leader and the second pig), it would make sense for them to think and to tell their buddy that they would be safe, and that he shouldn't worry about it. If they had enough experience with it, they certainly would've felt it was safe. And it most probably would have been... if it not been for that evil little goat!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well most muppets are apparently silly by nature anyway so I can understand why you could call them silly piggies.
And what you said above is quite true. It would have been safe but for the goat. :wink:

Heh. And you know after I made my last post I thought to myself what hysterics the nervous piggie would have had if his buddies had decided to put him in between them to make him more comfortable. :big_grin: When the goat began his sneaky work I don't know how the poor leader could have possibly calmed him down.:eek:

Skye

Reaction score
Ahh, hehe, very true... muppets sure are generally very silly! Ya know, that's part of their inevitable charm! :big_grin:

Ha, aww! That would be hilarious to see how much the poor piggy would be freaking out after the goat started, but I think I'd have to feel sorry for him, too!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. The Muppeteers chose the best order to put them in, that's for sure.
If people are like me they'll feel sorry enough for the silly piggies and laugh at the sketch at the same time. It flows neatly the way they put it together without complications. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, you bet! You know, they did such a great job of incorporating so many different things, feelings, and emotions into one sketch sometimes, it's truly amazing. That is good writing right there, and it definitely would be like that. But I know I'm like you then... I would feel sorry for them, but I couldn't help but laugh, too! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:big_grin: You're right. It's a shame to see the goat picking on the piggie with a pick and the other two without picks. The evil goat's not prejudiced, whether you have a pick or not, you still get picked on. :big_grin:

But it is truly hilarious. HEE HEE HAR HAR.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Maybe cgf might like to comment about this point. He really loves this thread. :big_grin:
Well, to be honest I don't know what else to say on this subject. But yeah, they do a great job with putting together different moods and feelings and such.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It is getting hard to think of other comments on this sketch. But one way or another I know we can reach our 1000th post at least.:excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm so delighted to know Caroline and I have your support cgf. :smile:

We would make a fine happy wandering trio ourselves. :big_grin: