New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muelman

Reaction score
Hey everyone-
I'm an Atlanta based filmmaker/ puppet builder. This seemed to be a good resource to network and get building tips, so I decided to sign up. I just finished a short film called "Shadow Puppets" for the Center for Puppetry Arts Xperimental Puppetry Theater (XPT). It premieres May 13th - May 16th. At any rate, there's my intro. I'm always interested in collaboration on hearing what else is going on out there in the world, so hit me up.

-Muel

Trissyfer

Reaction score
Hello people, friends, neighbors, and possibly family on Muppet Forum Central~
My name is Trissyfer, or if you prefer, you can call me Kayla.
I'm a child of the 90's, I'm currently enduring High School and I do enjoy nearly all things muppets.
n__n If you'd ever like to talk outside the forum of anything, muppets, real life, tv shows or to just get to know me(or even on the forum) my email(s) are:

Trissyfer@gmail.com

or

Prettyfreekinscary@hotmail.com

Kiki

Reaction score
Hello people, friends, neighbors, and possibly family on Muppet Forum Central~
My name is Trissyfer, or if you prefer, you can call me Kayla.
I'm a child of the 90's, I'm currently enduring High School and I do enjoy nearly all things muppets.
n__n If you'd ever like to talk outside the forum of anything, muppets, real life, tv shows or to just get to know me(or even on the forum) my email(s) are:

Trissyfer@gmail.com

or

Prettyfreekinscary@hotmail.com
Nice to meet you, Trissyfer! :smile: Good to meet a fellow muppet fan- and who also attends highschool, like myself. :smile: Hope you have a ball here! :excited:

jamilah

Reaction score
Two new Muppet fans from Italy!

Hi everybody! We're Laura e Fabio from Verona, Italy and We're 2 SUPER Muppet fans like all you!Unfortunately...our favourite characters aren't enough famous in Italy and there isn't much merchandising about Kermit and co. (for example: pins, puppets etc..). We hope to know other fans from all over the world! This site is WONDERFUL! :smile:

lazyeyejoe

Reaction score
scrunchy

Hello im from Canada and i love that there is a forum for the Puppet Muppet people of the world !

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everybody! We're Laura e Fabio from Verona, Italy and We're 2 SUPER Muppet fans like all you!Unfortunately...our favourite characters aren't enough famous in Italy and there isn't much merchandising about Kermit and co. (for example: pins, puppets etc..). We hope to know other fans from all over the world! This site is WONDERFUL! :smile:
welcome i hope you have a great time here it is a great place to Chat

fozziecub10

Reaction score
Howdy

My name is Tony and I'm from Scotland.

I ws a member here a few years ago, around 2001 ish as fozziecub ( i think) and cant access my old emails but hey ho never mind.

I am a Screenwriter Student now going into my 4th Year BA Honours and was asked to do a Dissertation (10.000 word Critical Analysis) and have chosen The Dark Crystal mainly because I have always been a Henson fan since a baby and don't understand why he is not recognised as an Auteur and have not seen any Disseratations subjects that have been written about him and decided it's about time someone did something about it.

I have much respect for The Dark Crystal and Jim Hensons Vision at that time, it still impresses and amazes even though i have seen it heading into the 100th time since childhood.

I have seen a critical Analysis of Labyrinth but never one about the Dark Crystal. Is there any one out there who has done somthing similar on Jim or the Dark Crystal? please let me know, its about time i became a regular again.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my obligatory first post, and I watched the Muppets ever since I was a baby. :big_grin: