Favorite arcade games

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Are we talking arcade as in an arcade, or the NES, or both?

Well, I wasn't too big on arcade games - I mostly watched people play. I did like Pacman, though, and Ninja Turtles :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
1. Pengo
2. Q*bert
3. Super Pac Man
4. Space Ace
5. Dragon's Lair
6. Crazy Climber
7. Donkey Kong
8. Vanguard
9. Venture
10. Kangaroo
11. Mappy
12. Mouse Trap
13. Burgertime
14. Root Beer Tapper
15. Zookeeper
16. Donkey Kong Jr.
17. Zaxxon
18. Dig Dug
19. The Simpsons
20. Araknoid
You know, I once remember a time when Root beer Tapper was actual Beer Tapper, sponsored buy Budwiser... That's pretty much why the bonus round says "This one's for you!"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We never watched the Simpsons on Tv but we as kids loved there arcade game. I also really loved Turtles in Time and Super Mario.

Xerus

Reaction score
You know, I once remember a time when Root beer Tapper was actual Beer Tapper, sponsored buy Budwiser... That's pretty much why the bonus round says "This one's for you!"
At first the game was called Tapper and the bartender served the customers Budweiser Beer. This game first only appeared in bars. But when it was time to bring the game to the family arcades, they decided it wouldn't be best to advertise beer to kids. So they changed the game to Root Beer Tapper and got rid of the Budweiser signs.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Ms. Pac Man. My cousin had one of those arcade games when he was younger. Every time I went to his house, I had to play it.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
No offense to the original. I just never had a great chance to play it much.