How's the weather where you are?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's 78 right now, but soooo much cooler! But it's perfect at the moment.:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Let met get this strait. So you would like to meet him, but, you don't want him to know where you live. But if he found out, you would cross him off your list anyway?:confused:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's HOT here now. We've been spoiled, haven't really had much of the hot stuff yet, but we've got it now. It's 90 and humid and sunny and yuck. I went swimming last night and wish I could go again!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let met get this strait. So you would like to meet him, but, you don't want him to know where you live. But if he found out, you would cross him off your list anyway?:confused:
Hey, there's a LOT of people here who I'd like to meet in real life, but VERY few know where I actually live because of a leak at another forum.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
About a half hour ago it turned extremely dark and started to downpour. Now the rain has stopped, and the sun is trying to peek through the clouds.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
About a half hour ago it turned extremely dark and started to downpour. Now the rain has stopped, and the sun is trying to peek through the clouds.
It was similar for us just this past Friday, it was wicked, but awesome! It's been a LONG time since we had a storm like that!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
It was similar for us just this past Friday, it was wicked, but awesome! It's been a LONG time since we had a storm like that!
Last night we had a heavy downpour with thunder/lightning, while the day was rather nice.

That's the cool thing about summer. You never know when a storm's gonna hit. They just sorta sneak up on ya!