You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If you wonder how Ernie got so good doing "word play" with Bert!

dwmckim

Reaction score
The current Cheez-its commercial about cheese not being used until it's mature enough (with the prankster cheese) automatically makes you think of the humorous cheese from The Muppet Show Comic Book's second issue.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Ever since the first time you heard "Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton John, you always get a mental picture of Olivia chasing after Animal (and then vice versa) when she starts singing "let's get animal - animal!"

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
So far I've thought about a Muppets Lord of the Rings and recently started thinking of a Muppets M*A*S*H TV show(Particularly because I kept seeing connections to Piggy and Major Hoolihan)
That's a great idea! I love M*A*S*H! I'm guessing Kermit would be Hawkeye, Fozzie (Trapper/ BJ), Scooter (Radar), Gonzo (Klinger). That's my assumption anyway.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Thanks
Yea, more or less. I also thought of Piggy being Major Hollihan. Rizzo would just be a rat that hangs around. I keep entertaining the idea that Sam goud be Major Potter. Actually, Radar's a puzzle to me because I keep thinking that Robin could also be Radar along with Scooter. Scooter certainly would be a good choice as he's kinda the organizer of the grou like Radar is, but Robin's the kid of the group which is how Radar is seen at times. But the more I think about it I think you're right with Scooter.

I think it would fun to write skits for the Muppet Show if they ever did something like it again.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You wemble over whether you want the original of a song or the version from a Muppet production on your iPod. :coy:

As of now, I have both the original and SSt of Spin Doctors' "Two Princes" and Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours"/"Outdoors", and I think I'll use the TMS version of "Bennie and the Jets".

dwmckim

Reaction score
Whenever you're hoping for a phone call from someone and someone else calls instead who you really don't care to talk to, you mutter "Oh...pig..."

You reflexively sing "Bah da bum bum" whenever singing "12 Days of Christmas"

The end of Depeche Mode's "Master and Servant" makes you think of Baby Animal's attempt to cheer up Skeeter with a paddleball. And speaking of Depeche Mode, listening to "Tora Tora" always reminds you of The Frog Prince because the sproingy synth noises are a perfect match for the jumping frog sound effects (and you're an Obsessed Muppet Freak if you take it a step further and cry out "Have a popover, Froggy" whenever you hear the song)

Your biggest romantic fantasy involves marrying a fellow Muppet Freak and having everyone sing "He'll Make Me Happy" at your wedding.

You attend Star Wars conventions for no other reason than to go up to everyone and ask "Who's your tailor? I love that outfit!"