You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
You've turned your house upside down in a sudden need to find some of old Sesame Street tapes (I found three of four and the fourth one is the one I really wanted to find)

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
You just might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

When you see a rainbow in the sky, you begin to sing, "Why are there so many songs about rainbows..."

You randomly shout "MAHNA MAHNA!" in public places, just to see who knows the proper response ("Do doo do do do").

When somebody mentions a baseball diamond, you don't think of the field on which baseball is played, but rather The Fabulous Baseball Diamond.

Pork

Reaction score
If your friends often say... "I thought of you today" in relation to some Muppet or Puppet related thing they saw.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
You refer to any Muppet project produced after 1990 as "Post-Henson".

You notice changes in characters' appearances over the years, no matter how subtle (reposition of eyes, rounder face, brighter colors, etc.) and point them out to your friends.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
I've got a few more, and it won't let me edit my post for some odd reason. But, anyhoo, you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if:

You greet your friends with, "Heyyyy, [insert name here] Babyyyy!" followed by a hearty slap on the back.

One of your first memories consists of your Kermit cake on your third birthday. :smile:

You really wish you had held onto the stuffed Kermit that you dragged around everywhere until you were about six, and slept with every night until you were about eight (oh, how I wish I could cuddle with him right now...).

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
One of your first memories consists of your Kermit cake on your third birthday. :smile:

You really wish you had held onto the stuffed Kermit that you dragged around everywhere until you were about six, and slept with every night until you were about eight (oh, how I wish I could cuddle with him right now...).

That's funny. I got a big bird cake for my third birthday and I used to carry a big bird around that I got rid of and wish I still had at times