You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
if you are maybe having romantic feelings for a female you met at MC.

I'm not saying I'm just saying.
I used to be bf&gf with Muppetfan44 on here. It was great, but eventually circumstances outside Muppet fandom made it end. So yea if anybody on MC feels like they may be falling for someone on MC, get to know in each other in person first before you do anything stupid

unclematt

Reaction score
We are talking and things are going well but we are taking it slow

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You have accidentally said "Elmo" instead of "elbow". (I remember thinking about the similarities as a kid, and recently I was talking about elbows and it reminded me of that, and I accidentally said "Elmo" :embarrassed:)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If your marriage ceremony includes performances of "The First Time It Happens", "I'm Gonna Always Love You" and "He'll Make Me Happy" or any other Muppet classic (maybe work in "The Rainbow Connection" somewhere:smile:)- you might be an obsessed Muppet fan.:wink:

unclematt

Reaction score
If you don't even have a girlfriend but you own a Kermit and Piggy wedding cake topper.

Quesal

Reaction score
If your marriage ceremony includes performances of "The First Time It Happens", "I'm Gonna Always Love You" and "He'll Make Me Happy" or any other Muppet classic (maybe work in "The Rainbow Connection" somewhere:smile:)- you might be an obsessed Muppet fan.:wink:
I have been having dreams of doing that for weeks now!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you are playing Muppet Geography by yourself on paper out of boredom during school or a work conference or something.:wink:

muppets2

Reaction score
IF your english teacher tells you to write a short story and that story is about the muppets