You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You constantly have dreams involving Muppets. :sleep::big_grin:
*Those dreams involve you in a Muppets movie/episode/TV special/etc. :wink:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You refer to all the old guys who sit in the balcony at any public event as Statler and Waldorf.:boo::sleep:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You have tried to look up "probosculate" in the dictionary and wonder why it isn't there. :big_grin:

*You are appalled that somebody misidentified a Muppet. (I found something with a picture from the TMS music number "Two Lost Souls," and they were identified as "Sweetums and Kermit." Ugh, it's ROBIN, not Kermie!)

*You have made pieces of flair on Facebook of the Muppets.

*You think that it's so cool that there is a picture of Miss Piggy in an 80's display at the Pop Century resort at Disney World.

*You go on the Backlot Tour at Disney World multiple times just to see Beau's taxi. (Sadly, when we went last summer, we only got the chance to go on it once.)

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*You go on the Backlot Tour at Disney World multiple times just to see Beau's taxi. (Sadly, when we went last summer, we only got the chance to go on it once.)
I had no clue it was there until my sister noticed it I began to geek out! :eek::eek:

The only bad thing is that I don't think we got a picture of it. :sympathy:

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you want Muppet ornaments on you Christmas tree so much you make them yourself.

unclematt

Reaction score
if you have tried to sleep from a hanger like Gonzo and Animal

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You have furry socks, and you decide to do this so you look like a Muppet Monster.

*You can actually "hear" in your mind certain Muppets singing songs you think they should have performed. :sing:

unclematt

Reaction score
if every time you tell a joke ad no one laughs you follow it up with "wocka wocka" so that they will laugh