You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
if Dr. Teeth is someone you'd like to be for Halloween.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
if Dr. Teeth is someone you'd like to be for Halloween.
actually dr teeth or anyone in the electric mayham
I'm still debating in my mind over a Halloween costume this year, although it will definitely be something Muppety. :smile:

*You and your friends are at the Epcot World Showcase at Disney World dressed up as the Electric Mayhem and singing. :sing::flirt:

Quesal

Reaction score
If during Halloween time you see Stephen King's IT and take note of which actors in the movie have worked with the Muppets. (Tim Curry, John Ritter...)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you randomly respond to people with Muppet phrases that fit the situation even though they have no clue what you're talking about.
(Been there, done that. lol):smile:

"I brought the paper towels." :big_grin: (totally used this classic Lew Zealand line in an email recently though I knew my friend would totally not get it and find me incredibly corny for knowing and using such lines. And it was in relation to materials for a cookout, so it made perfect sense to me. ha ha):hungry:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Just 10? I've seen it probably like 100 by now...
Ditto.

You can sing all the lyrics while watching the movies.
(Let's see, the ones I know almost by heart by now are "Rainbow Connection", "Can You Picture That?", "Never Before, Never Again", "I'm Going to Go Back there Someday", "Together Again", and "I'm Gonna Always Love You". So, a fair amount of the songs, but not all of them.)