You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

animalrescuer

Reaction score
You'd be an obsessed Muppet fan if you name your pets or have an opportunity to name animals in a shelter and give them Muppets names. I've heard animals being given the names: Kermit, Scooter, Animal, Bert, Muppet (who'd thunk it?), Gonzo, Grover and Red.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You can pronounce the alphabet a one word without messing up or getting tongue tied. (I listened to that CD a lot, and I still can't do it.
*You constantly rewind GMC on the "Hey a Movie!" scene just to watch Richard Hunt's cameo as a taxi driver over and over and over again.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You're on a road trip and you start singing, "Ridin' along Singin' along, me and my buddies can't go wrong. Travellin' hard, but we're partners in Travellin' Free" with your friend with your dog singing background vocals.
*You advise stressed people:"Dance your cares away."
*You imagine the Muppets starring in their rendition of your favorite movies.
*You not only think about certain Muppets singing certain songs, but can also hear it in your mind. (for some reason, Scooter singing "Tomorrow" from Annie is stuck in my head, although it would sound much cuter with Robin)
*You use your own puppets to re-enact your favorite Muppet scenes.
*You use Muppet names to describe people's personality.
*You have accidentally called a strict teacher Sam in front of them :attitude:
*Your opinions on [insert band name here] are that they're cool, but the Electric Mayhem is much better. :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You think the worst part about having computer problems is that you can't go on Muppet Central.

*You think the best part about waking up way too early is that you can finally watch Sesame Street. :insatiable::batty::wisdom:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
*If you just read the latest MC dorms stuff, and got surprised and giggled when you read Logan, the Snowths and Mahna Mahna being room mates!* A person from the X-men, plus the Snowths and Mahna Mahna? How fun!

unclematt

Reaction score
If you don't even have a girlfriend and you already have purchased your Kermit/Piggy wedding cake topper.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This list is dedicated to the RHLC (I may have said some of these earlier) :wink::flirt::eek:
*You see a flamingo and you're convinced it will burst into song at any moment.
*You're "proud, proud, proud to be a cow."
*You're constantly "head-desk"-ing using your piano.
*You constantly "Meep" in science class.
*You play guitar and constantly say "fer shur", "rully", and "like"
*Your uncle owns your workplace, which you constantly remind your co-workers of.
*You walk around with edible plants singing "Captain Vegetable" to people you see eating candy or spaghetti.
*You have a cat named Rocky.
*You think that "Bigfoot" is actually Sweetums.
*You're convinced your sandwich will talk to you.
*You constantly wonder what it would have been like if Miss Piggy was Richard Hunt's character from Season 2 and afterwards, rather than Frank Oz.
*You think the Beatles are a group of puppet beetles.
*You "accidentally" call Donald Duck "Ronald Duck"
*You're covered in fur that's maroon and yellow.
*You are a doctor/nurse and you constantly tell jokes while operating.
*Your favorite Wonderland character is the March Hare.
*You and your best friend refer to each other as "Scooter" and "Skeeter"
*You constantly rewind the TV while watching the "Hey, a Movie!" scene in GMC just to see the taxi driver.
*You are a cowboy who constantly forgets things.
*You think of wizard and think of this guy, not Harry Potter, Alex Russo, etc.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...if you spent all day watching Twitter like a hawk, not expecting any Muppet related news from the D23 Disney Fan Convention, but was stunned when they rolled in on a river boat, sang "Rainbow Connection," AND announced the new movie ("The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made"). We're stormin' the big town! :sing:

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you're trying to imagine your favorite Muppet characters making a music video to the song you're listening to

Daniel