Wayne & Wanda appreciation thread

P

Princeton

Yes, I know there are already several threads about W&W, but from what I've read they were EXTEREMELY negative. Bear in mind, guys, this is an APPRECIATION thread. So, lemme dive right in.
Every I watch a first season ep, they are theHIGHLIGHT of the show for me. And believe me, for me that's saying something, because I HATE first season eps. It is a shame that they never lasted past the first season because I feel they had ENORMOUS potential as recurring characters. In fact, as soon as Phil fixes my outline-submitting problem, I will post a Marvin Gaye outline that will heavily feature Wayne.

So, in conclusion, if anyone has anything PLEASANT to say about W&W, then this the thread for you.

Rowbes

Reaction score
I agree. They were fun sketches, and I have soft spot in my skull... I mean heart for Richard Hunt's lovely singing voice.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
I liked Wayne and Wanda too. They could have done much more with them. They should have been featured during all 5 seasons. :attitude: :attitude:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ya know, I never knew how much I missed these guys until I watched TMS Vol. 1. Richard and Eren did such a great job with their voices and personalities. As much as I love W&W, I have to admit it was pretty funny when Kermit rehired, then fired them again. "Now I know why I fired you in the first place!" Some of my favorites are "Indian Love Call," "Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered," "Let It Snow," and "Goody Goody."

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Love, love, love Wayne and Wanda. I'm a baby, so I didn't get my introduction to them until August 2005, when the first season of The Muppet Show was released on DVD. While I feel the rest of the season was good, I truly believed, and still do, that they were the real stars. My favorite Wayne and Wanda moment is where they believe that they have to save the show.