Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Still waiting to know what you have to know what to ask of you Sis. However, you can check my list posted this past weekend, of which Randall already sent Transylvania Love Call and Green & Red Christmas, everything else there I'm still missing.

Prawny, I'll send you the links to each song. Just became a sendspace member, maybe Kyle can tell me how to send a whole folder instead of the individual songs' links instead.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well... Still waiting to know what you have to know what to ask of you Sis. However, you can check my list posted this past weekend, of which Randall already sent Transylvania Love Call and Green & Red Christmas, everything else there I'm still missing.

Prawny, I'll send you the links to each song. Just became a sendspace member, maybe Kyle can tell me how to send a whole folder instead of the individual songs' links instead.
I'll try and tell you what to do tonight Ed. Oh and did you still need that one song "Two for Two' with the Count and Lady 2 character? I was able to find the song last night on the "Sesame Street.org" website and saw it fianlly. It was pretty neat to fianlly hear the song and see it too. Anyone who ever gets a chance go to Sesame Street website and look at all the neat classic and newer videos. It's really neat.

If Randall reads this (hope he does) i got that one song he had been looking for too. "The Count's Blue Sued Shoes" song. Let me know Randall and i'll send it right to you.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'll try and tell you what to do tonight Ed. Oh and did you still need that one song "Two for Two' with the Count and Lady 2 character? I was able to find the song last night on the "Sesame Street.org" website and saw it fianlly. It was pretty neat to fianlly hear the song and see it too. Anyone who ever gets a chance go to Sesame Street website and look at all the neat classic and newer videos. It's really neat.

If Randall reads this (hope he does) i got that one song he had been looking for too. "The Count's Blue Sued Shoes" song. Let me know Randall and i'll send it right to you.
woohoo.. can I get both of these songs by any chance? :excited: .. nice find, Kyle! Thanks! :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes please send it Kyle, along with Annie Get Your Gumbo if you have that one available. Thanks.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Ryan, these are coming first:

The Sesame Street Monsters:
I Want a Monster
Fur

The Wayne Brady Show:
Rapper's Delight (Kermit and Wayne Brady)
Brick House (Kermit, Piggy, and Wayne Brady)

We Are All Earthlings:
Let's Make a Dream
On My Pond
Todos Un Pueblo

The Bird is the Word! Big Bird's Favorite Songs:
Wonderful Me
Sing

Oscar's Trashy Songs:
Oscar's Do-Re-Mi
There's a Big Heap of Trash at the End of the Rainbow

EDIT: SENT!

Now Uploading The Muppets Take Manhattan to Sendspace

theprawncracker

Reaction score
My gosh... You guys are AMAZING! Thank you sooooooooo MUCH! I'm gonna be downloading for hours! :stick_out_tongue: Thank you thank you thank you! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Steve... Sorry, but no stores near me have the Christmas Together 2006 remastered release. Could try eBay or amazon.com, but I doubt they'd get here by tomorrow to convert to MP3 with my brother's help for this Sunday's Muppetcast show.
Hope that's OK and maybe someone else who has the songs can send them to you.

matleo

Reaction score
hey gang,

looking for some christmas music if anyone has it.

"Blue Christmas" by Grover, Cookie, and Herry
"All I want for Christmas is you" by Big Bird.
"O Christmas Tree" by Prarie Dawn
and finally "The Christmas Pageant" with PD, Herry, Grover, Bert and Ernie.

I actually have a copy of the last one but it's kinda scratchy. I'm hoping someone has it burned from the old 1995 CD

if you could email any of these to me at barkford1@yahoo.com I'd appreciate it. In exchange I have a lot of other Muppet Xmas music if anyone wants.

Thanks.

--Matt