Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Maestro

Reaction score
I don't already have them, but DKC 1 and 2 I can get pretty easy, but 3 might be a little bit of a challenge. However I'm willing to look for it considering everything yuo're giving me. I'll do my best.

EDIT: Well, I've found all three soundtracks, but something has just occured to me. My e-mail will not allow me to attach files that big; I can barely manage one mp3. How am I ever going to get them to you?

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Anyone got any Plaza Sesamo MP3s?

I finally got a hold of R.E.A.D.Y. Tunes, I'll transfer it to MP3 shortly.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't already have them, but DKC 1 and 2 I can get pretty easy, but 3 might be a little bit of a challenge. However I'm willing to look for it considering everything yuo're giving me. I'll do my best.

EDIT: Well, I've found all three soundtracks, but something has just occured to me. My e-mail will not allow me to attach files that big; I can barely manage one mp3. How am I ever going to get them to you?
All you have to do is use Sendspace. It's the best one. You can upload big files and and then send it to that person. That's what i'm going to do with yours. All you have to do is click a link i send you and all you'll do is download the whole album to your computer. I'll start uploading yours soon. I had it last night but with all the relitives i guess either someone closed it out and so i'm having to start all over but it won't take long. Thanks.

Telly

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many versions are out there of the Muppets (Sesame Street, Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock) singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"? So far all I've heard is John Denver and Rowlf from A Christmas Together and Kermit the Frog from last year's Christmas CD.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... There are those two versions, then there's Bert and Ernie's version from Christmas Eve on SST and Kermit and Piggy singing it from MFC. Hope this helps.

Uh Kyle, when you're finished with Maestro's MUP3s, please LMK if you could send me the ones I requested. Thanks.

AnarchicQ

Reaction score
I need music!

I am looking for Muppet and Fraggle Rock music. I'm specifically looking for:
"The Rock the moon and me",
"Our Melody",
"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ",
"Everyone Matters",
"I'm a Bluebird"
...that...star song from Follow That Bird...,
"Going to Go back there someday"(Not the Muppets from Space Version. Bleh),
"One small voice", (The Tribute version)
"Turn the World Around"

Fragglerocker is down, so that's a dead end.
So if anyone can help me, please feel free to email, AIM or MSN me. Or just reply in this thread.
Thank you in advance!

dabauckham

Reaction score
I am looking for Muppet and Fraggle Rock music.

"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ",
"Everyone Matters",
"I'm a Bluebird"
...that...star song from Follow That Bird...,
"Going to Go back there someday"(Not the Muppets from Space Version. Bleh),
"Turn the World Around"
I can send you these 6 songs, assuming by "I'm a Bluebird" you're referring to "I'm So Blue" from Follow that Bird. Just need your e-mail. :zany:

dabauckham

Reaction score
I have a "The Count Counts" LP question. The last song on the LP is "The Song of the Count." I have the CD version of this song, but I'm wondering if the LP version is different. Does the Count introduce the song as the #1 song? (since the whole album is a countdown) Or does he just say, "The song of the Count - Ah ah ah" like he does on the CD version? If there is an intro on the LP, I'd love a copy if any one has it. Sorry, that's probably confusing.

To sum up: I'd like a copy of "The song of the Count" if someone has an LP version.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have a "The Count Counts" LP question. The last song on the LP is "The Song of the Count." I have the CD version of this song, but I'm wondering if the LP version is different. Does the Count introduce the song as the #1 song? (since the whole album is a countdown) Or does he just say, "The song of the Count - Ah ah ah" like he does on the CD version? If there is an intro on the LP, I'd love a copy if any one has it. Sorry, that's probably confusing.

To sum up: I'd like a copy of "The song of the Count" if someone has an LP version.
Yes, there's an intro.. a very :crazy: one! .. will send