Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
I hope you got them this time! Last time, my email bounced. Sorry about that.

Does anyone have "The Frog Prince"? The copy on Ebay is outrageously expensive =/

Erine81981

Reaction score
Randall is it the record verison or just the TV version. I know they both are the same audio but the record has more of a better quality of the sound. Let me know. I have the TV version.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Randall is it the record verison or just the TV version. I know they both are the same audio but the record has more of a better quality of the sound. Let me know. I have the TV version.
It's the version that was posted on ~ Muppet Musique ~ .. as you can see, it's a little of both:

Hmm, I was a little disappointed by "The Frog Prince"; it sounds like part of it's from the special, and part of it's from the record. (But then again that's what the album was; what I mean is on the album Jim and Jerry recorded some extra stuff, like Kermit's new intro.)
Yeah, it is a bit of a hodge-podge between the record and the aired special. I apologise about that. But, the original sound files from the record are extremely difficult to come by. Still, it's something for those who want the music from the special and don't own the record.
Update to The Frog Prince section!

Track 11 entitled Sweetums (previously the offered TV version) has been replaced with the record version. Track 12 entitled Anthems of Joy has also been modified to co-aside with this.

Enjoy!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok. I was just wondering. Thanks. You know there was a guy who did have the whole record and didn't ever ask him for it. All i wanted was the songs and not the whole record. Then i relized that i would have loved to have the whole record. I wished i could get his email and ask if he still had it. I might just do that. Thanks agian Randall.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So, Larxene, I absolutely LOVE the songs you sent from Fiesta Songs! so could I possibly have the rest please? Thanks! :big_grin:

breakbeatz

Reaction score
Help with The Count Sample

Hello guys I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction of locating a sample.

The Count says "I love to count things. I was just playing my beautiful organ. Listen to the lovely noise. Ah beautiful."

Thanks in advance

:stick_out_tongue: