Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Can I have that one also Randal, and is there any big difference between the TV and album versions?
And congradulations on your milestone reached the other day, although at the rate you post, if it weren't for the fact that you seem to be offline now, I'd say you would probably reach your next one before I had finished typing!
:big_grin:

Also, does anyone have the entire album, "Let Your Feelings Show"? Thanks.
:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Can I have that one also Randal, and is there any big difference between the TV and album versions?
And congradulations on your milestone reached the other day, although at the rate you post, if it weren't for the fact that you seem to be offline now, I'd say you would probably reach your next one before I had finished typing!
:big_grin:

Also, does anyone have the entire album, "Let Your Feelings Show"? Thanks.
:smile:

thanks! ... I've never heard the TV version, so I don't know.. I have all but 2 songs from "Let Your Feelings Show"... Big Bird's "He's Smaller Than Me" and Susan's "Happy".. I'll send what I have :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hey can anyone help me i recently lost all my music i mean all i manged to recover the ones i got from muppet musique thanks to slyd but im missing alot from my sesame street collection one sone i love is kermits do wop also the elmo in grouch land sound track and muppet christmas carol please guys if you could help id love it

anytimepally

Reaction score
hey can anyone help me i recently lost all my music i mean all i manged to recover the ones i got from muppet musique thanks to slyd but im missing alot from my sesame street collection one sone i love is kermits do wop also the elmo in grouch land sound track and muppet christmas carol please guys if you could help id love it
I'm sending "doo wop hop" & The Muppet Christmas Carol.. except for Martina McBride's version of "When Love Is Gone," which I don't have :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
At the moment my parents internet is not working. I said that when it gets fixed i will help you out when i can. So just to let you know again the internet doesn't work. Talk to ya'll when it does.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Me too. At the moment i'm using my Sister and Brother in Laws computer. Just glad i can still come and see how everyone is doing.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
thanks anytime youve always giving me a hand up.....im missing other songs besides muppets too but i manged to find a back up file so i guess its not all bad i know im missing celebrity versions of sesame street songs