Steve Whitmire live interview in Atlanta on July 17th (can also stream it from anywhere in the world!)

travellingpat

Reaction score
ATLANTA: On July 17th, a show I produce / co-host called The George Lucas Talk Show is going to be at Dad's Garage Theatre Company with special guests Steve Whitmire (The Muppets, Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street) and Amber Nash (Archer, Frisky Dingo).

You can get in-person OR streaming tickets and watch it from home on your computer! It’s gonna be a really fun night! Tell your friends! bit.ly/GLTSATL

A little about the show from our page on Muppet Wiki:

The George Lucas Talk Show is an improvised talk show hosted by comedian Connor Ratliff, who appears in-character as George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars. He interviews real guests as themselves in a panel format and is joined by sidekick Star Wars characters: initially Jar Jar Binks, played by comedian Shaun Diston; and in later shows Watto, played by Griffin Newman. The show premiered in 2014, and was performed monthly live on stage at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in New York. Guests of the theatre show have included Sonia Manzano, Jon Hamm, Peter Serafinowicz, Bobby Moynihan, and Meredith Vieira.
On May 4, 2020, after a brief hiatus due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the show returned in an online format to host extended live-streams in which Lucas, Watto, producer Patrick Cotnoir (acting as an on-air co-host) and various guests appeared live from their separate homes to watch and discuss various film or television series as they marathon watched the series to raise money for various causes. The October 18, 2020 installment of the show revisited the complete two season run of Muppets Tonight with a reunion live-stream. Guests during the 13-hour stream included Craig Shemin, Patric Verrone, Brian Henson, Bill Barretta, Kevin Clash, Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Paul Rudolph, Kirk Thatcher, Dick Blasucci, Mary Brehmer, Matt Brooks, Rich Sommer, and John Kennedy.

Reaction score
Had the pleasure of chatting with Steve back in January. Really nice guy.

Will it be available to watch afterwards? I'm in a completely different time zone and doubt I'll be able to watch it live.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Had the pleasure of chatting with Steve back in January. Really nice guy.

Will it be available to watch afterwards? I'm in a completely different time zone and doubt I'll be able to watch it live.
I believe you can watch for a week!

travellingpat

Reaction score
What streaming channel is it on? Right now I only have Roku and Disney+.
if you go to bit.ly/GLTSATL, you can buy a ticket and they will send you a link to watch! I believe it will be through the theaters youtube on a private link.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
if you go to bit.ly/GLTSATL, you can buy a ticket and they will send you a link to watch! I believe it will be through the theaters youtube on a private link.
I can look into that, but I may need to save my money since I'm going to Washington D.C. next month.