I won't be posting anymore...

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The only reason I haven't decided to hop back onto the discord is because, again, there were moments I felt singled out or thrown under the bus over problems that were going on in that server while other members who contributed to said problems got a free pass, and honestly two of the admins former or current have broken their own rules on that server. Not a professional look at all.
I’d love to talk about this in DMs if you’re willing. We’ve certainly not been perfect over the years but we’re constantly taking strides to do better and I’d like to know what it is you think we messed up on.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Honestly I've been thinking about it a lot and I don't think I plan on staying here either.
I loved this site when I first joined but overtime I've just been more and more inactive and it seems like everyone else has. At first it was because I was just busy but the last couple times I've opened this site all I see is negativity from other users which is really disappointing
I wish y'all the best moving forward and hope that one day some changes happen with this site and it's back to the way it was before

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Well, there goes the only other member in my age range. Now I know I’m the youngest one here.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well if it makes you feel any better I'm 20. I put my age two years older because I was 12 when I first joined this site and wanted to seem older.

Though I wouldn't call myself a longtime member, I've been on-and-off on this site for close to a decade now. I don't feel like leaving, I'll stay on this ship until it sinks (hopefully that doesn't happen but at this point it's inevitable).

Well, there goes the only other member in my age range. Now I know I’m the youngest one here.

Any Del

Reaction score
No, that's not the case.

Here's what Ed @The Count told me a while back:

"
As I've said various times, it's not that there's some sort of stopper in place regarding new members' registrations. It's more the fact the forum's registration process takes its own sweet time in processing and then approving said member, a process which I myself have no control over. Yes, Gruette was the last such approved new member, and yet I keep getting new member registration notifications to check no spambot slips through.

Sorry I can't do any more beyond that, hope this helped answer your question."

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
What did Phillip do? Im so confused can somebody explain
0 members have been accepted this year, four were accepted last year, and 5 in 2020. There's probably well over a thousand pending members, and he doesn't care. It's bizarre and weird. I would just say join the Muppet Central Discord at this point.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
0 members have been accepted this year, four were accepted last year, and 5 in 2020. There's probably well over a thousand pending members, and he doesn't care. It's bizarre and weird. I would just say join the Muppet Central Discord at this point.
How's the discord been going as of late?