Could Between the Lions ever come back?

Jared DiCarlo

Reaction score
Wish they would return with a youtube channel and do some mini-skits. BTL was such a huge part of my childhood, it's surreal to see them back in some form.
Same here. I was the only kid in my Kindergarten class who knew how to read, and it was all thanks to this show.

salemfan

Reaction score
first of all, Disney wouldn’t give the rights to Darkwing Duck to a PBS Kids show.
How do you know?
By the way, like I said, please understand I am on the autistic spectrum. The fanfiction I wrote a while back that you thought was nonsensical was from a weird dream that I had.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
How do you know?
By the way, like I said, please understand I am on the autistic spectrum. The fanfiction I wrote a while back that you thought was nonsensical was from a weird dream that I had.
Hey man I'm autistic myself (I have PDD) and the truth is, you gotta learn to take criticism regardless of how you function in your life. Not everyone is going to agree with how you write fanfics; that's just how life works.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Hey man I'm autistic myself (I have PDD) and the truth is, you gotta learn to take criticism regardless of how you function in your life. Not everyone is going to agree with how you write fanfics; that's just how life works.
I have NLD (extremely close to Asperger's Syndrome) myself and I 100% agree with everything you just said.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
At this point, I wonder why they don’t just publish their BTL/Darkwing Duck fanfics online or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean this forum alone is proof of how people who are on the spectrum should be able to conduct themselves, while others show how not to conduct themselves (speaking of which, I'm happy to see one such person who was infamous for his elitist mentality and his argumentative and combative personality, has finally been banned from here).

salemfan

Reaction score
Thank you, but I was asking MuppetSpot how they know that Disney wouldn't give the rights to Darkwing Duck to a PBS Kids show.

datman24

Reaction score
I mean this forum alone is proof of how people who are on the spectrum should be able to conduct themselves, while others show how not to conduct themselves
This is literally every fan site, group, and page out there. The thing that has always bothered me about fan forums is how its "fans" will start drama over the dumbest and miniscule sh*t. They will act and behave in ways that are completely unnecessary. Need I remind everyone that some individuals have literally contemplated suicide over Sesame Street not releasing every episode in their library (and that was before the AAPB deal).

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That’s why I rarely visit other boards, let alone social media. The level of toxicity is appalling.
But you brought up a good point about Sesame episodes.
Yes, some are so engrossed in getting everything they can get their hands on, and no matter how much they have, it’s never enough. I remember a few years back someone would post some long lost gem. In the comments some would be grateful to finally see some rare treasure, and Rohail would post

Kermit Grover Ears Don Music Bert Bends Over And Ernie Bangs Him Snuffy Bangs Big Bird Oscar Bangs Maria Mr Hooper Bangs David blah blah blah

Yes, Rohail posted a number of old bits from my age, but the greed and lack of gratitude is disappointing.

Alex here has done a lot, and even now if he posts only a few times a year, I’m still grateful for what he found and is willing to share.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Happy 200th post! Let’s make it something meaningful.

A YouTuber named Kera Teevee recently uploaded a ton of season 7-8 episodes, including most of the impossible to find ones (they also seem to be the one who put the season 10 episodes on archive.org, as the episodes are there, too).