Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5202 - Elmo Mails a Letter

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5202 - Elmo Mails a Letter
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, November 18, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday, September 19, 2022

Elmo is mailing his first letter, but he’s worried something will happen to it. He follows the mail carrier to the post office to see how everyone’s mail gets sorted. Elmo learns that mail carriers are everyday heroes.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Community Helpers"), Jon Batiste sings "The Heroes in Your Neighborhood", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Blueberries"), and a new Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Mystery Wheel").

If you saw "Elmo Mails a Letter" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

ssetta

Reaction score
Did anyone notice the mic flags on Elmo's and Grover's microphones had the old News Flash logo, but without the words?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked Oscar showing up in the street story. I wonder if the wand Abby got in the mail will show up later. I liked Elmo and Grover having Sesame News Flash microphones. Marty Robinson playing a crossing guard named Robinson was a nice touch. Elmo's high notes in Heroes in Your Neighborhood were impressive. Cookie burying the lede that he ate the blueberries in Monster Foodies was funny. Grover joining Elmo and Tango in Mysterious Mysteries was nice.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Elmo Mails a Letter" premieres on PBS this Monday, September 19. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Did anyone notice the mic flags on Elmo's and Grover's microphones had the old News Flash logo, but without the words?
I noticed that right away. Good eye.

But with the "heroes in your neighborhood theme," you think they would have referenced all the different jobs Grover has.

Marty Robinson playing a crossing guard named Robinson was a nice touch
Oh, that Robinson. I was thinking he may have been related to Gordon.