April Fools: I saw Dinosaurs Pogs at the store

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This morning I went to Target and saw official Dinosaurs Pogs. How odd. Pogs hadn't been popular since 1996, though I have seen new Pogs at Target in the last few years.

A list inside a mini-catalogue mentions who all is included. There's Pogs for all the main characters, plus one for every episode, and Pogs of many of the Dinosaur TV segments.

Mine include Fran, Robbie, Baby being hatched out of his egg, Spike, Earl's co-workers, Ask Mr. Lizard, Way Too Complicated, Totally Hidden Predator, and Pogs representing the episodes The Mating Dance, Baby Talk, Family Challenge, Getting to Know You, Earl Don't Be a Hero, Variations on a Theme Park, and The Clip Show II.

There's also slammers, though less of them. The Dinosaurs slammers available are of Baby Sinclair, Earl, BP Richfield, and the Sinclair Family.

APRIL FOOLS!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You know. I thought that was an April Fool's joke, but you never know. I think there is still Dinosaur's merchandise around in some areas if you know where to look.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know. I thought that was an April Fool's joke, but you never know. I think there is still Dinosaur's merchandise around in some areas if you know where to look.
I know.
I had originally considered posting about Fraggle Rock pogs before deciding Dinosaurs might be a little more random.
Maybe I should have made it be about Ghost of Faffner Hall pogs.