RIP Jessica Walter

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
And I just started watching Arrested Development too. RIP Jessica Walter indeed.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
An amazing women with a wonderful voicing talent. She will be missed. She also voices Fran Sinclair in the Jim Henson’s Dinosaurs show. So again I thank her for her amazing voice acting talent.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
An amazing women with a wonderful voicing talent. She will be missed. She also voices Fran Sinclair in the Jim Henson’s Dinosaurs show. So again I thank her for her amazing voice acting talent.
I got the news just now. No one did that "Earl Sneed Sinclair!" like her. She will be greatly missed.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I wonder if she recorded any dialogue for the upcoming 12th season of Archer? I can't see the producers re-casting Malory like they did with Woodhouse after the death of his VA, considering she's a main character. Though I can see them killing her off entirely like they eventually did with him.

Princeton

Reaction score
I wonder if she recorded any dialogue for the upcoming 12th season of Archer? I can't see the producers re-casting Malory like they did with Woodhouse after the death of his VA, considering she's a main character. Though I can see them killing her off entirely like they eventually did with him.
I'm torn on this. While I personally don't like how unrelentingly negative Mallory is, I also realize that's not a good enough reason to kill her off. However, they may have to for the simple reason that no one else sounds like Jessica so recasting her would be fruitless. they only got away with recasting Woodhouse because obviously English actors are a dime dozen in Hollywood.