Animated Hotties?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know it's not Luna Loud, but she's really putting out that vibe.

Any Del

Reaction score
Luna Loud was inspired by Yumi Yoshimura.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Jeanette is around 7 to 9 years old, in human age around middle / high school-ish.

Noodle started out as a 10 year old (although she’s aged since and is now in her thirties).

Luan Loud is 15.

The point isn’t that you guys can’t be attracted to cartoon characters, the point is that you’re attracted to — in a lot of cases — children. That’s why we have an issue with this thread and that’s why we feel it doesn’t belong on a Muppet forum. Not because you guys have attractions. Because it’s the breeding ground of pedophiles.
Agreed wholeheartedly, there is nothing wrong at all with having crushes on fictional characters (I have lots of fictional crushes myself), but I find it extremely disturbing that a 30-something year old grown man is thirsty for several underaged cartoon girls, and I wish I pointed this out earlier back when I used to be active here.
I don't care if they're fictional, it's still wrong and really creepy imo. There are so many fictional adult women you could be thirsty for instead of these literal children/young teenagers.
Noodle is fine only if you like older Noodle, just not when she's younger. But an 8 year old chipmunk girl? Just... stop, my guy..

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
TOM 2 from Toonami (character on my avatar.) I don't like any of the other TOMs. It's something about TOM 2's short attention span, sarcastic humor, and the effect they used for his voice. Steve Blum doesn't have the same energy he used as TOM 2 for any of the other TOMs. Let's not forget when he's infected by Swayzak in the Trapped in Hyperspace game... (I seriously want to find that game so I can hear evil TOM 2)
Love Steve Blum's voice. He voices this really obscure character from Regular Show I have a huge crush on named Johnny Skydiver, and man his voice is lovely...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Love Steve Blum's voice. He voices this really obscure character from Regular Show I have a huge crush on named Johnny Skydiver, and man his voice is lovely...
Orochimaru in his English dubbed voice from Naruto is easily my favorite of his characters, and Steve is just a great actor overall. Also, good to see you again, Kylie!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Orochimaru in his English dubbed voice from Naruto is easily my favorite of his characters, and Steve is just a great actor overall. Also, good to see you again, Kylie!
Sorry to let you down but I'm probably not going to stick around, I just wanted to drop my opinion on all this cause I happened to notice it when I checked in on this forum out of curiosity.
Good to see you again too tho!