Just got custom Gorgon Heap!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude... Details. How'd this end up happening, who made the figure, what scale: Palisades or DST. We needs to know. :search: :excited: :big_grin:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Dude... Details. How'd this end up happening, who made the figure, what scale: Palisades or DST. We needs to know. :search: :excited: :big_grin:
Got it from eBay -- I had seen the full set (Blue Frackle/Boppity, Green Frackle/Gloat, Beautiful Day Monster, Luncheon Counter Monster, Gorgon Heap, DogLion, Thog, Timmy, Mean Mama) on The Muppet Collectors Page FB page, not knowing more would become available -- seller "sculptingdesigners", and they're in Palisades scale. Last time I logged in here, there was an ad for another listing for GH.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, wonder if the seller was fellow MC'er Zoot the Sax Man. Thanks for the info.

jobi71

Reaction score
Got it from eBay -- I had seen the full set (Blue Frackle/Boppity, Green Frackle/Gloat, Beautiful Day Monster, Luncheon Counter Monster, Gorgon Heap, DogLion, Thog, Timmy, Mean Mama) on The Muppet Collectors Page FB page, not knowing more would become available -- seller "sculptingdesigners", and they're in Palisades scale. Last time I logged in here, there was an ad for another listing for GH.
I purchased Gorgon Heap and Beautiful Day a few years back. Would gladly buy some of the other monsters if they become available. They're really well made.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I bought BDM from him a month or two ago (a mixup led to me not getting him until last week), but I exchanged DM's with the seller and they said Luncheon Counter Monster is next and should be ready to deliver the first week of September. I also asked him if he would be willing to do non-monsters like Nigel the conductor and he said yes (with plans of actually creating both Nigels :flirt:) but I imagine that's quite a ways off.

I finally asked him if he would be willing to commission non-Muppet sculpts (I've been trying to find a person who'll make me Mario RPG sculptures) but he never responded so I'm taking it as a hard no.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be nice to see a well-made custom Palisades scale Sal Minella or Mahna Mahna to go with the other official figures.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Hmm, wonder if the seller was fellow MC'er Zoot the Sax Man. Thanks for the info.
Yup.

I finally asked him if he would be willing to commission non-Muppet sculpts (I've been trying to find a person who'll make me Mario RPG sculptures) but he never responded so I'm taking it as a hard no.
Apparently he had been overwhelmed with custom requests when he was a regular poster on here so that's my guess as well

jobi71

Reaction score
An update - sculptingdesigners on ebay has listed custom Luncheon Counter Monster and Thog. I believe five of each character are for sale.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
My brother bought Thog and Luncheon from him... quality stuff. Great products, great seller... recommended.

Mario is 4" for reference... Thog is an absolute behemoth.