Muppet Central Forum Feedback

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
This forum is absolutely dogshite
Phillip has let his forum die in the same way he left website for dead. No updates, lack of help for the staff and just complete disinterested from the owner
Phillip mate, many of us thought you were a bot because you never did anything for so long

There are many toxic members on this site who believe they are right because they love Disney or just because they’ve been here the longest which gives them the entertainment of treating people how they please if they don’t agree with his political opinions who have ruined this site for others

This is actually going to be the last post I ever make on this forum. I wanted to delete my account but that isn’t possible

Well done on doing such a bad job @Phillip
Oh and apparently you’re a homophobe so good job Phil, class act 👏

Last edited:

GoldHattedGonzo

Reaction score
Well, I for one, love this forum just as it is! The way that everyone has, meaningful, polite discussions about politics instead of Muppets is just astounding! And, guys, do we really need more members? I think the 5 we have are perfectly fine! So, thank you everyone, for making this forum so great!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't anything new. We've had threads such as this over the years before, and the outcome is almost always the same: Ed acknowledges the feedback of the community, but notes his powers as MC's sole mod are limited to whatever has been assigned to him by Phil, and Phil almost never acknowledges our feedback.

There was one such incident here on MC earlier in the decade that the mods were doing nothing about, so we members took matters into our own hands and handled it ourselves - that ended up getting the staff's attention . . . even though it's not exactly a mystery, I'm sure @Old Thunder will appreciate reading more of the sordid details in the MC Mysteries Thread. . . .

DePingPong

Reaction score
I personally think, more of the more active and reliable members of the forum should take on admin roles. This forum needs it desperately.

Also, I think there are many threads on here that don't belong on a muppet forum, like politics and religious stuff tbh.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the fact phil went out of his way to claim that they were working on members not being approved, even making an announcement about it, but still hasnt done anything is beyond pathetic though. i truly think he doesnt want new members, because otherwise why else would he have let it go on as long as it has? and if that's the case just turn off registration completely

honestly as much as people complain it all goes on deaf ears and it's been like that for YEARS. i just dont understand why you'd keep something around if you lost all passion in it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
If he has lost passion, it would be SO easy to transfer the control/ownership to someone new. I have no doubt that literally hundreds of Muppet fans would be more than happy to take over.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If he has lost passion, it would be SO easy to transfer the control/ownership to someone new. I have no doubt that literally hundreds of Muppet fans would be more than happy to take over.
Why would anybody want to take over and have to listen to the whining g and complsining?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
We're only "whining and complaining" because of Phillip's lack of user interaction and ability to actually change things for the better on this forum. If someone else took over MCF and actually acknowledged our feedback, we wouldn't have a problem!