Hanna-Barbera

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
So much for all the guys on the Internet who thought she was hot.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So much for all the guys on the Internet who thought she was hot.
Doesn't mean they still can't think she's hot . . . I mean, I still have the hots for Kate McKinnon, even though she, too, is a lesbian . . . plus, lots of straight women have the hots for gay men - look at the huge following of admirers the likes of Liberace, Richard Simmons, Elton John, Clay Aiken, and others have had.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Gee. I never thought of that. Oops, hope I didn’t offend anyone (which is practically impossible in 2020).

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Doesn't mean they still can't think she's hot . . . I mean, I still have the hots for Kate McKinnon, even though she, too, is a lesbian . . . plus, lots of straight women have the hots for gay men - look at the huge following of admirers the likes of Liberace, Richard Simmons, Elton John, Clay Aiken, and others have had.
Plus there are singers who are homosexual, yet they still look hot to fans of the other gender.

One good example is Lance Bass from N'Sync, and the boy band had a huge fanbase of mostly girls. I am sure Lance liked girls too, if no desire to get into a serious relationship with any.

I am sure there are males who are homosexual that still love and respect women, but not have a serious relationship with any.

crackmaster

Reaction score
My two favorite Hanna-Barbera characters are Black Vulcan and Birdman. My favorite shows by them are Space Ghost and Dino Boy, Birdman and the Galaxy Trio, Moby Dick and the Mighty Mightor, Shazzan, The Herculoids, Jonny Quest, Super Friends, Fantastic Four, Dynomutt Dog Wonder, Jana of the Jungle, Valley of the Dinosaurs, Arabian Knights, Josie and the Pussycats, Scooby-Doo, Captain Planet, Godzilla, SWAT Kats, Challenge of the GoBots, Wildfire, Galtar and the Golden Lance, Young Robin Hood, Quickdraw McGraw, Huckleberry Hound, The Perils of Penelope Pitstop, and Pac-Man. Never got into the Flintstones or the Jetsons. When I was young I used to like Yogi Bear for some reason.

Does anyone know about the Teen Titans anti-drug PSA Hanna-Barbera did in 1984? Apparently it aired, but no one has a full copy with the audio. Sucks, because what I would give to see Cyborg (the sexiest Titan) winking at us complete with gleam...

crackmaster

Reaction score
I thought that show didn’t exist until 2003.
The comic book it was based on came out in 1980 as the "New Teen Titans." I should have said "New Teen Titans." But anyway, they did an anti-drug PSA with the New Teen Titans in 1984. It aired but nobody has a copy with the audio, or it didn't air at all.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
One half of the Ruby-Spears team no longer with us. He, along with Ken Spears, created the H-B icon Scooby-Doo. They went on to start their own production company Ruby-Spears Enterprises, where they produced "Alvin and the Chipmunks", "Mister T" and the animated spinoff of "Punky Brewster" (I don't call it by the unofficial title "It's Punky Brewster", because TV listings and the series title card were displayed as simply "Punky Brewster").