Did Kevin Clash voice the talking Baby Sinclair doll?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've been watching the promo for the talking Baby Sinclair doll commercial quite a bit lately, and in listening, I think there's something off about his voice. Anybody know if Kevin Clash voiced it as usual or if somebody else did?

Sounds close, but something does not sound right. And maybe it is the quality of the audio for the toy (if not the commercial). Though I think all the lines were done on the show, including "I'm going to bite you now", which he only said in the first episode.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I've been watching the promo for the talking Baby Sinclair doll commercial quite a bit lately, and in listening, I think there's something off about his voice. Anybody know if Kevin Clash voiced it as usual or if somebody else did?

Sounds close, but something does not sound right. And maybe it is the quality of the audio for the toy (if not the commercial). Though I think all the lines were done on the show, including "I'm going to bite you now", which he only said in the first episode.

It is Kevin. I was at a collectible show where they tried out the doll and the audio was clear there and it sounded like Kevin.