Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yep, hope it ends the best way possible with a win for my team now. :halo:

Anyone have the Performance from Beetlejuice the Musical from the parade? :scary: :big_grin:
Here's the audio from the rehearsal. Found it on YouTube!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Froggyfool, could you send that to me as a normal MP3 file? Please and thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not saying anything's wrong with the link you posted, I'm just not tech-savvy enough to go and save something from youtube or whatever other online source to my folders unless it's an MP3 file. Sorry for the confusion.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Oh well I already did the work for you! The link I posted above is the actual MP3, not the YouTube video

Erine81981

Reaction score
With the recent passing of Little Ricard I was looking on YouTube at Sesame Street song Rostia but that's not what I want. This isn't a Muppet mp3 cause this would be the wrong thread. I'm looking for Little Richard's version of Itsy Bitsy Spider he did for a Disney Album. Does anyone have a mp3 or a wave of this?

SesameFever

Reaction score
With the recent passing of Little Ricard I was looking on YouTube at Sesame Street song Rostia but that's not what I want. This isn't a Muppet mp3 cause this would be the wrong thread. I'm looking for Little Richard's version of Itsy Bitsy Spider he did for a Disney Album. Does anyone have a mp3 or a wave of this?
here is the full album It is called For Our Children I love this album: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0bqo9h
He also did a music video for the song: