The Muppets and YouTube.com

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A complete play through of the Muppets Game Boy Color game. Somebody has actually beaten it!

Of course I haven’t watched the whole thing yet (the video is over three hours long), but I did skip straight to the ending.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I had that game and I don't think I ever managed to actually find a Muppet character.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had that game and I don't think I ever managed to actually find a Muppet character.
The only one I was ever able to find was Sam.

I used Game Shake codes and was still unable to beat the game (of course i’ve on beaten about 10% of the games I used Game Genie for as well).

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
This weird bit with Kevin Clash and David Rudman performing rats!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This weird bit with Kevin Clash and David Rudman performing rats!
Hopefully we'll find out what that appearance is from. Looks like it came in the late-1980s. One commenter thinks it's the local New York show The 11th Hour (it does look like a local show). Currently I can't find info on this show on the wiki (not on the pages for Yolanda or Masterson, there's no page for Helen Campo).

Of course the clip was uploaded by Campo herself (assuming it's not a fraud using her name), though she hasn't yet responded to the comment asking what this is from.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was surprised to see that Muppet Treasures has been online, in it's entirety, in English, for the last two years. How have I missed it?

And with that, Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook is the only one of the Playhouse Videos that I have not seen/seen the linking footage for.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
At 7:11, there’s a commercial for Sesame Street Beans that includes Elmo, a Honker, and Herry.