Ask CJD874 Anything!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Out of the two How Now songs, which one do you prefer more and why?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Looking for a bass player? I’m getting itchy fingers.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Any Muppet/Sesame character you would wanted to see Palisades made?

cjd874

Reaction score
Do you like VHS tapes?
If only you could see all the VHS tapes that I had as a kid...I have always had a soft spot for VHS tapes for sentimental/nostalgic reasons.

Out of the two How Now songs, which one do you prefer more and why?
"Wet Paint," just because of the video and the cows singing backup. "Danger's No Stranger" creeped me out quite a bit.

Looking for a bass player? I’m getting itchy fingers.
Not at the moment, but if it's any help I have some ointment for those itchy fingers... :laugh:

Do you have a favorite Sesame Street guest star?
Wow...good question. I really liked Madeline Kahn because she had great chemistry with Grover, Big Bird, and the cast in her 70's and 80's appearances. But I also liked Lena Horne, John Candy, Ray Charles, Lily Tomlin, Andrea Martin, and Ladysmith Black Mambazo too.

Any Muppet/Sesame character you would wanted to see Palisades made?
The Veterinarian's Hospital cast, with a Baskerville the Hound pack-in figure as the patient.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If only you could see all the VHS tapes that I had as a kid...I have always had a soft spot for VHS tapes for sentimental/nostalgic reasons.

"Wet Paint," just because of the video and the cows singing backup. "Danger's No Stranger" creeped me out quite a bit.

Not at the moment, but if it's any help I have some ointment for those itchy fingers... :laugh:

Wow...good question. I really liked Madeline Kahn because she had great chemistry with Grover, Big Bird, and the cast in her 70's and 80's appearances. But I also liked Lena Horne, John Candy, Ray Charles, Lily Tomlin, Andrea Martin, and Ladysmith Black Mambazo too.

The Veterinarian's Hospital cast, with a Baskerville the Hound pack-in figure as the patient.
Thank you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Seems like you and I are quite the opposite with that. I LOVED Danger as a kid because of all the cool effects it had, while Wet Paint just downright TERRIFIED me! It felt like I was on a really bad acid trip watching it. But I can understand why Danger creeped you out.

Follow-up question to this: was your fear partially from the fact that you had no idea what those songs were trying to spoof on? Or were you fortunate enough to be exposed to MTV music videos back in the day?

cjd874

Reaction score
Seems like you and I are quite the opposite with that. I LOVED Danger as a kid because of all the cool effects it had, while Wet Paint just downright TERRIFIED me! It felt like I was on a really bad acid trip watching it. But I can understand why Danger creeped you out.

Follow-up question to this: was your fear partially from the fact that you had no idea what those songs were trying to spoof on? Or were you fortunate enough to be exposed to MTV music videos back in the day?
I wasn't exposed to MTV very much as a kid. I just liked the song "Wet Paint" more than "Danger's No Stranger," and I was fascinated by the dripping paint visuals. Plus in "Danger" I was terrified of that Muppet hanging onto the piano before it dropped to the ground.