Dealing with depression and anxiety

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this has been kind of on and off with me, but I’ll be honest. There have been days i’ve felt like i’ve started to develop a self-hatred of myself, and it’s very frustrating. :smirk: Like, I know I shouldn’t think like this. I really shouldn’t. But from time to time, it’s like I just get these bad thoughts that sometimes I just feel like I can be a real Charlie Brown at times and that’s what my life is meant to be.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So this has been kind of on and off with me, but I’ll be honest. There have been days i’ve felt like i’ve started to develop a self-hatred of myself, and it’s very frustrating. :smirk: Like, I know I shouldn’t think like this. I really shouldn’t. But from time to time, it’s like I just get these bad thoughts that sometimes I just feel like I can be a real Charlie Brown at times and that’s what my life is meant to be.
It's understandable how you feel, but the reality can't be further from the truth. You are loved, you are special, you bring a lot to this forum. You're creative and you have a lot to offer. Sometimes we are our harshest critics, and we all feel that way sometimes. But if you dwell on it, it can cripple you.
Believe me, I'm no stranger to depression or anxiety. I've spent plenty of time in the trenches. You do not want your mind to go there.

Don't hate yourself. God created you, He has a purpose for you, and He loves you. God doesn't make mistakes. It took me years to figure this out, but He loves you just as you are.
Whatever faults you might find in yourself, He doesn't love you any less.

Peace on you,
Brian the Fuzzy One

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I’m not gonna lie. There are days I feel like I’m better off just living isolated and alone on a small island for the rest of my life. Because sometimes I just feel like one day everyone is going to leave my life and I’ll just die alone with no one around me. :sigh:

Any Del

Reaction score
To be honest, I really don't care if I die alone because you have to be realistic most people do die alone. Not to mention I've been used to being by myself anyways but to each their own. You know that old saying, "You born alone, you die alone".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean yeah, I get what you’re saying there. But just the idea that you’ll pretty much be forgotten anyway when your time comes just doesn’t make me feel good.

mariolover

Reaction score
I mean yeah, I get what you’re saying there. But just the idea that you’ll pretty much be forgotten anyway when your time comes just doesn’t make me feel good.
If you go to heaven, you won't care if you are forgotten or not.

I know for sure I will go to heaven when I will die. And it will be the best thing ever. There will be food and cities and we will travel just like on earth!

I hope to see you and all my other MC online friends there! I will also love that I will get to meet Billy Graham, all the apostles, and all my Christian friends.

Last edited:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Everyone's gonna be forgotten eventually... Michael Jackson, Elvis, Donald Trump, etc. The Earth will be toast one day; that's why so many people put so much stock in the afterlife.

mariolover

Reaction score
Everyone's gonna be forgotten eventually... Michael Jackson, Elvis, Donald Trump, etc. The Earth will be toast one day; that's why so many people put so much stock in the afterlife.
I'm sure many people will be remembered in the afterlife. I'm sure I will recognize Billy Graham, the apostles, and my Christian friends in heaven.

I will even get to meet some of you guys that I will never meet in this life! And I won't have to worry about you guys being malicious because no one is malicious in heaven!

I personally don't feel comfortable meeting people I only know online. I think the risks are way to great.

Terrorists, robbers, and all other malicious people who end up in heaven will lose those traits once they get to heaven. People who were annoying on earth won't be annoying anymore, and I won't have to worry about fake people who pretend to be genuine but then I find out later they are not.

I have met a handful of people I thought were genuine and I find out later that they aren't. And it HURTS!

I met a friend who I knew since kindergarten. When I was in 12th grade, I found out that he was really racist and homophobic. We were pretty close and hung out a lot so it hurt me so much. He says he's a Christian but I question that. If he truly is a Christian, I will be glad when I reunite with him in heaven and find out he is cleansed of all that garbage.

By homophobic, I don't mean thinking homosexuality is a sin. He once wrote "f**k f**gots" on the bathroom wall at my high school. That is true homophobia.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So, I’m not gonna lie. There are days I feel like I’m better off just living isolated and alone on a small island for the rest of my life. Because sometimes I just feel like one day everyone is going to leave my life and I’ll just die alone with no one around me. :sigh:
It’s one thing to be alone. It’s another to be lonely. Loneliness is far worse.

we will all die someday. It doesn’t matter if anyone remembers me. If I gave someone a smile, or made someone feel better, that’s good enough for me.
If I had my way, I’d want my wife beside me when I die. Not to put any more grief on her, but we vowed “Til death do us part”.
After I die, I could care less what happens to my body. If I was a car, I’d have 300,000 miles on me, four bald tires, a few dents, and need a brake job. I don’t care if I’m buried, cremated, whatever. Heck, stuff me full of TNT and blow me up. It won’t matter in the least.
But enough talk about dying. I might go before the rest of you, but I’m not done living yet.

Any Del

Reaction score
This whole virus has got me stressed out to the point I wish once this is over I just want to be distance from everybody and everything in person. Can't take this pandemic anymore...