Fraggle Oral B Toothbrushes

Foodie

Reaction score
I was looking through some of my Fraggle Rock... stuff, and I came across some paperwork that said, as far as licensed stuff for the 1988 Fraggle cartoon, there was supposed to be Fraggle Rock toothbrushes made by Oral B. I know this is dumb... but, do any of you out there with a few years under your belt, remember seeing these? Cuz, they're news to me. I couldn't find them when I Googled them. The info also said that the company Worlds Of Wonder was supposed to have fraggle stuff at the Toy Fair that year... which I think was 1988. Anyone know anything about this? :smirk:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Here's what Muppet Wiki has about the Worlds of Wonder deal-

It looks like the company folded before anything could be produced so I guess no Gobo meets Teddy Ruxpin here.:smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
Here's what Muppet Wiki has about the Worlds of Wonder deal-

It looks like the company folded before anything could be produced so I guess no Gobo meets Teddy Ruxpin here.:smirk:

It would've been cool though! Super Impulse was supposed to make a singing Gobo & I think Red the other year, but that just didn't happen. :smirk::excited:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I loved Teddy Ruxpin as a kid. I would have loved to see a Fraggle Rock version! Too bad it never happened. Maybe some prototype items were made though?...

Foodie

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I loved Teddy Ruxpin as a kid. I would have loved to see a Fraggle Rock version! Too bad it never happened. Maybe some prototype items were made though?...
I think they were. I did see some sort of thing to order the Gobo one on line the other year but it wasn't available. Super Impulse used to answer my questions on Facebook but I think they might have... stopped doing that. I'm gonna have to try again to see what they say.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I just saw a Talking ALF (based on Teddy Ruxpin)- along with Teddy Ruxpin himself! And Grubby- all at a comic book store. If other lines could do it, surely Fraggle Rock could! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::drool::busy:

Foodie

Reaction score
I just saw a Talking ALF (based on Teddy Ruxpin)- along with Teddy Ruxpin himself! And Grubby- all at a comic book store. If other lines could do it, surely Fraggle Rock could! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::drool::busy:
:smirk:

I'd be all over that.