Bear on the MDA Telethon 2004

BlakeConor14

Reaction score

This is such a nice video
And this just further emphasis that bear was such a warm, kind and gentle caregiver and is a true symbol of what a good person (or bear) is
This is a show that has never been replaced and sadly probably never will in terms of it’s gentle and warm nature

The goodbye song at the end is so heartwarming to see how much he meant to children when they were all hugging him and how he spoke about muscular dystrophy was very nice

And we also got a bear only version of the goodbye song which I don’t think happened ever again

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

This is such a nice video
And this just further emphasis that bear was such a warm, kind and gentle caregiver and is a true symbol of what a good person (or bear) is
This is a show that has never been replaced and sadly probably never will in terms of it’s gentle and warm nature

The goodbye song at the end is so heartwarming to see how much he meant to children when they were all hugging him and how he spoke about muscular dystrophy was very nice

And we also got a bear only version of the goodbye song which I don’t think happened ever again
This is why Bear should be on TV or Disney+ right now. We need a show like this on now.

MuppetsBear17

Reaction score
I love this video. Bear was probably the nicest, warmest, and gentlest character i've ever seen. This video shows how much he meant to children and seeing them hugging him was very heartwarming.