One-shots of sorts

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Hi, it's been a long time since I've been here! I'm planning on coming back soon though! I've been writing some one-shots and I want you guys to read them. NOTE: I haven't written Muppet fanfics in a bit so it may seem OOC. I hope you enjoy reading them as I update them!

Title: We're up late but no show!
Rating: PG

When the producer of Up Late with Miss Piggy arrived at the studio, he didn't expect to see police cars surrounding the entrance. All of this was strange to him because he didn’t receive any news regarding the studio like he should’ve.

“Good grief,” Kermit the Frog muttered to himself as he got out of his car. “Excuse me, fellas, can you tell me what’s going on here?”

One police officer noticed the producer and made her way over to him. “I’m officer Jennifer Gomez. I apologize for not letting you or your employees know about the situation before now.”

“I’m Kermit the Frog, the producer of Up Late with Miss Piggy.” The frog introduces himself to her.

“It’s always a pleasure to meet a Muppet,” she said. “Sadly, the studio was broken into last night around midnight. No one was here during that time so, no one was hurt. I’m sorry but we can’t you shoot any more episodes until we figure out who broke in and why.”

Kermit sighed and nodded in understanding. “I need to make a phone call, excuse me.” He pulled out his phone and dialed a number and waited for the other line to pick up.

“Vote for Piggy.” Piggy’s voice answered through the other line.

“Hey, listen, we can’t do the show for a while,” Kermit began explaining the situation. “Someone broke into the studio and it doesn’t look good.”

“What?! Are you kidding me?!” Piggy exclaimed from the other line.

“I wish I am. Why don’t we meet up at home?”

“Which one?”

Kermit sighed before answering, “The boarding house.”

“I’ll be there in an hour.”

Kermit and Piggy became close friends after the Christmas special and somehow got closer by the time the season was over. Considering that Kermit got on a plane to confess his love for her and they made a trip to Thailand; he didn’t plan on going on that trip either. They’ve been slowly repairing their relationship.

{hr}
An hour later, an irritated Miss Piggy walked into the boarding house with a travel mug in hand. She made her way to the living room where she is met with Uncle Deadly, Kermit, Scooter, and the writers of the show.

“Oh thank goodness,” Deadly exclaimed and made his towards her. “You’re alright?”

“Considering that my blood pressure is now higher than the Eiffel tower, I’m good.” Piggy
replied.

Piggy and Uncle Deadly had developed a friendship that no one truly expected. Deadly became Piggy’s wingman when it came to pretty much anything, and Piggy became the friend that he wanted; someone who would support him and be there for him.

“Kermit, what are going to do while the investigation is happening?” Scooter asked.

“Stay here,” the frog replied, scrolling down on his phone. “We can have a mini vacation.”

“That’s a wonderful idea, hokay,” Pepe agreed. “We can invite the ladies.”

Rizzo let out a hearty laugh as he agreed, “Yeah, it’s going to be fun.”

“I’m going to visit Camilla and her family for a few days.” Gonzo revealed to his friends.

After that conversation was done with, Piggy went towards the kitchen for a cereal bar and Kermit was behind her.

“Hey,” Kermit greeted. “I’m sorry about the studio.”

Piggy chuckled to herself. “It’s your fault, Kermie.”

The frog grabbed the bar out of her hand and placed it on the table. “You need more than that.”

The pig turned to him with confusion on her face. “Are you kidding me?”

“Let’s go to that diner down the street. We could talk alone.”

“Did you just take away my breakfast just to ask me out?” Piggy asked.

“Yes, yes I did.”

"Real smooth, frog."