The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There's an Italian place a block from me. Pizza is okay, but here is my choice.
Start with a bowl of pasta faglioli soup. Little dish of olive oil to dip bread in.
Chicken piccata over rice. It's chicken in a sauce of lemon, butter, and white wine. Topped with sun dried tomatoes and capers.
Tiramisu for dessert.
Now that's eating good.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m sure the Italians would want to see my head served on a platter when I got a cheese pizza from dominos yesterday with extra Alfredo instead of tomato sauce 😂

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
50 years ago today my Mom sat me in front of our big RCA console tv. Channel 13 was showingthis new thing called Sesame Street. Couldn't even see it in color. But this, and another show called Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, started me on my way. Hard to believe some thought Sesame wouldn't last more than one season.
Oh, if they only knew what was coming...

cjd874

Reaction score
One of the most incredible jazz drum solos I've ever seen...and I've seen a lot...might be right up there with Buddy Rich's work. This guy is an animal on the drums---
:halo:: ANIMAL! YEAAAAHHHH! BEAT DRUMS! BEAT DRUMS!
:sing:: Down, Animal! Back! Sit!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
One of the most incredible jazz drum solos I've ever seen...and I've seen a lot...might be right up there with Buddy Rich's work. This guy is an animal on the drums---
:halo:: ANIMAL! YEAAAAHHHH! BEAT DRUMS! BEAT DRUMS!
:sing:: Down, Animal! Back! Sit!
This is not fair.