The Chipmunks

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fandom's upset right now, because there's an X-rated meme that's exploded online to the point that there's even analytical videos about it on YouTube.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I am wondering if the so-called X-rated meme depicts an inappropriate Brittany? Good thing I rely on my image blocker on Firefox.

I used to watch the Ruby-Spears produced episodes back in the 1980s, and enjoyed them, but not as much anymore. And the squeaky voices is not the reason. It is the Chippettes that turn me away. They're ugly. Though a few episodes still interest me:

"Romancing Miss Stone"
"Who Ghost There?"
"The Mystery of Seville Manor"
""The Curse of Lontiki" (except the musical scenes)

Although I truly hate the Chippettes, they did have a brief cameo in "Romancing Miss Stone", but I can handle brief cameos.

And was Miss Stone's first name really Linda?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Fandom's upset right now, because there's an X-rated meme that's exploded online to the point that there's even analytical videos about it on YouTube.
An X-Rated meme involving The Chipmunks?? What in the heck? But If it exploded, why haven't I seen it yet? :search:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I am wondering if the so-called X-rated meme depicts an inappropriate Brittany?
Actually, it's. . . .
Each of The Chipettes giving each of The Chipmunks a blow job, with a caption asking which Chipmunk is getting the best head.
It is the Chippettes that turn me away. They're ugly.
In those earlier Ruby-Spears episodes, yes, I'll agree, especially their debut episode, their character designs was absolutely awful. Thankfully, as the years progressed, their designs continued to be revamped up until THE CHIPMUNK ADVENTURE, when they finally started to look cute.

Unfortunately, those DiC-produced episodes had really lousy animation, so just about all of the characters were prone to being off-model regularly.
But If it exploded, why haven't I seen it yet? :search:
Like Double Y just said, I'm sure when it's being seen, it's being reported and taken down quickly. I think the videos about the meme might still be on YouTube though, I'm not sure.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Each of The Chipettes giving each of The Chipmunks a blow job, with a caption asking which Chipmunk is getting the best head.
I was on Discord and we were talking about Super Smash Bros leaks and someone randomly asked that question... now I know why. (I responded Theo, having no idea what he was talking about 🤣)

I think if they were trying to be funny, they could've at least asked which of the Chipmunks has the biggest DiC or something, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm actually a moderator on a Chipmunks Discord server, and needless to say, during one of our numerous troll invasions recently, a number of them were sharing the meme on multiple channels, much to the outrage of the rest of the server; some of these others also, apparently, keep seeing the meme spreading on Twitter and Instagram.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I'm actually a moderator on a Chipmunks Discord server, and needless to say, during one of our numerous troll invasions recently, a number of them were sharing the meme on multiple channels, much to the outrage of the rest of the server; some of these others also, apparently, keep seeing the meme spreading on Twitter and Instagram.
It's a good thing I don't rely on Discord, let alone have little to no interest in "Alvin and the Chipmunks".

In those earlier Ruby-Spears episodes, yes, I'll agree, especially their debut episode, their character designs was absolutely awful. Thankfully, as the years progressed, their designs continued to be revamped up until THE CHIPMUNK ADVENTURE, when they finally started to look cute.

Unfortunately, those DiC-produced episodes had really lousy animation, so just about all of the characters were prone to being off-model regularly.
I think the character art - including the male Chipmunks - were out of place during their first season. But as the series progressed, the art got better. I appreciated the earlier seasons more for the storylines, but not for the art. And the DiC era was horrible - only to get worse when the format changed to movie parodies in 1990, which was the final nail to the coffin for The Chipmunks on NBC.

But regardless, I don't care for the show for the most part nowadays, save for a small handful of episodes. If I watch any episodes, they will not feature the Chippettes as major characters, though I have no problem with cameo appearances like in "Romancing Miss Stone".

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently there's quite a bit to look forward to the in the future: there's going to be a new Christmas special, the Nick show is looking like it may continue for six or seven seasons (which will mean it'll have a crap ton more episodes than the 80s cartoon), but it's also looking like one episode from the Nick show has already been banned before it ever aired over content concern. . . .
Apparently a DNA test suggests Dave may actually be related to a serial killer.