I won't be posting anymore...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know what? Why does the discord tend to be more active than the forum? Got any ideas?

Any Del

Reaction score
Honestly....

As of today, I'm no longer going to be part of the Muppet Central Forum. Too much **** is going on right now and I can't even explain it with words. All I can say is to **** with my life, to **** with EVERYTHING. I don't even know what to believe in anymore... Anyways, it was a pleasure getting to know ALL of you. And I hope you all have a wonderful life... I don't know when I'll be back but until then I bid you all farewell....

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Honestly....

As of today, I'm no longer going to be part of the Muppet Central Forum. Too much **** is going on right now and I can't even explain it with words. All I can say is to **** with my life, to **** with EVERYTHING. I don't even know what to believe in anymore... Anyways, it was a pleasure getting to know ALL of you. And I hope you all have a wonderful life... I don't know when I'll be back but until then I bid you all farewell....
See you soon, and I hope that you get everything worked out.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
honestly i have nothing productive to say anymore which is why i dont say much

i guess if people wanna add me on discord message me for it. i'd just rather not join the discord server because i dont want my discord out there for everyone given my eh. issues with certain members

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m back from a long and seriously needed break.

Truth is, for my own reasons, I really, really needed a break from the muppet community. I even felt kind of hesistant at all on coming back on the forums. But I’m back, and i’m gonna start catching up with y’all again.

Also, with some changes going on, I have decided to come back on the discord once I feel caught up with the forums.