Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4904 - So You Think You Can Choreograph

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4904 - So You Think You Can Choreograph
HBO Premiere: Saturday December 8, 2018

Elmo and his friends are making a music video. When they ask Zoe to be the choreographer, she comes up with the perfect dance and teaches everyone the moves.

This episode features an all-new street story, a new Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Choreographers") and Elmo's World ("Dancing").

If you saw "So You Think You Can Choreograph" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
its nice how Gladys is being featured again as a regular character by name. Sure nobody will ever be able to live up to Richards Gladys but its still great to see her around.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would just like to point out that GoPros don't have display screens that allow you to see what you're filming.

Jen's Zoe voice was finally a tad more tolerable this time around.

I was a little confused at first to see the EW Happy Dance in the middle of the show, until I saw the various different celebrity guests like Keegan-Michael Key, Patton Oswalt, Whoopi Goldberg, Bill Nye the Science Guy, and others. Cool.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Stephanie has totally made Prairie her own and it's fabulous. And Gladys the Cow is always welcome.

It seemed odd that Jen primarily did Gladys while someone else was clearly doing Zoe's puppetry. Wouldn't it be better to do the character with more dialogue?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Jen has definitely been studying Fran's work as Zoe a lot as her voice has really improved. It's really great that they're using Gladys again. The song she and Elmo came up with was great and allowed Ryan to give some awesome harmonies. The Happy Dance with all the celebrities was fun. The new Abby's Amazing Adventures was the most entertaining one so far. Nice seeing Zoe and Rudy interact at the end.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"So You Think You Can Choreograph" premieres on PBS this Wednesday September 11. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
"So You Think You Can Choreograph" premieres on PBS this Wednesday September 11. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.
Hey was that blonde girl Gina in the "Happy, Happy, Dance" segment? It looked like her but she's not on the show anymore so I just thought I'd ask about that?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Hey was that blonde girl Gina in the "Happy, Happy, Dance" segment? It looked like her but she's not on the show anymore so I just thought I'd ask about that?
The two blonde girls were Alison Williams and Blake Lively.