What made you angry today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That’s..... a pretty big overgeneralization of bisexual women but okay.
Again, take note that I said this of almost every bisexual woman I've known; I didn't say I was speaking of all bisexual women.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s true. Just like how every single pansexual person has pink hair with dorky hipster glasses and is offended by everything.

This is sarcasm btw.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hipsters seem to love their flannel shirts and skinny jeans.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s true. Just like how every single pansexual person has pink hair with dorky hipster glasses and is offended by everything.

This is sarcasm btw.
I know you're joking, but..

Dude. Come on.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
YouTube is like the new music business: it's very hard to breakthrough, and I'm not sure if there's a formula for it. There's definitely a bit of luck involved.
John Densmore (drummer for the Doors, whose last hit was in 1971) once described what it takes to make it in the music business then and now:
1) Pounding the pavement to make yourself known. You have to hustle so people know who you are.
2) Luck. The Doors happened to be in the right place at the right time.
3) Talent. Just like the other bands that broke out at the same time as The Doors, Love, (led by the songwriting of Arthur Lee) Jefferson Airplane (songwriters and stage presence of Grace Slick, Marty Balin, and Paul Kantner, plus the instrumental powerhouse of Jorma Kaukonen, Jack Cassidy, and Spencer Dryden), and Buffalo Springfield (Steven Stills, Neil Young, and future Poco founder Richie Furay), these bands had talent to burn, but still needed to hustle to break out of San Francisco or L.A.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nowadays, the only surefire way to make it in any business is connections.

Well, to be fair, connections have always helped, but now more than ever, it seems like you have to know people in order to even get any kind of notice, otherwise, nobody wants to look or listen to any unsolicited material.