"Don't Eat the Pictures" now available on DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes a burn on demand DVD would work well.
That seems like the best logical decision other than maybe some digital downloads of certain episodes. They've started doing it on iTunes and certain international ones are somewhere on amazon for free... but it would be great to have all the episodes to choose from. Imagine, like those Newspapers they reprint as a collectible from the day you were born... the Sesame Street episode that aired the day you were born (or the closest one to the date possible).

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I ordered it a week or two ago, and it arrived yesterday. I can't wait to wait it!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I got the DVD today and just watched it! I love it. They didn't alter anything. They didn't even have Marty dub over Telly's voice.

JSH

Reaction score
Just wondering, anyone that still has this willing to sell? It's long gone from the MUSE store.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Is it actually the DVD from MUSE, or is it a rip from a VHS? I already have a decent recording, I just wanted to find the official DVD for the best quality possible.
I'm not exactly sure, but most of the programs I've received from him are in excellent quality. You might want to send him an email and ask him yourself. Though I can assure you, he's a nice guy and worth your time and money; I promise you that much.

JSH

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure, but most of the programs I've received from him are in excellent quality. You might want to send him an email and ask him yourself. Though I can assure you, he's a nice guy and worth your time and money; I promise you that much.
He said it's a VHS rip, and I really need the DVD. I made a new thread in the buying section if anyone can help me: https://muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/buying-dont-eat-the-pictures-muse-film-dvd.64678/