Russi Taylor the original voice of Baby Gonzo has passed away at age 75

mbmfrog

Reaction score
The original voice of Baby :concern: from the original Muppet Babies series and Minnie Mouse voice actress, Russi Taylor has recently passed away at age 75. Just 10 years after the passing of her late Husband Wayne Allwine, the voice of Mickey Mouse.

As fans of the original Muppet Babies show this is heartbreaking to hear. How does anyone feel about this if you are a fan of the original Muppet Babies show ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aww, this is really sad, and wow: I had forgotten it had been that long since we lost Wayne Allwine.

It's really surreal; I had been binge-watching those new YouTube Mickey Mouse cartoons throughout the week, and it reminded me how unique that high voices of hers is - if not as Minnie, you can almost instantly recognize it when she voices other characters.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Some people over on Wikipedia said that she either died from diabetes or from routine illness.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Some people over on Wikipedia said that she either died from diabetes or from routine illness.
Wait a minute didn’t her husband passed away from diabetes complications ten years ago ?