Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I always check before posting a clip. And since there wasn't the Oscar appearance available, I figured why not post that? Of course, it's also on Martha's official website, but it's not complete (and I don't think you can download it)
If you have Firefox, there's an add-on called Video Download Helper. You might be able to download the clip using such add-on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No offense, but what is it with you guys just being so desperate to get a clip up on YouTube that you take just the smallest bits of it? It’s really pointless and stupid honestly.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
No offense, but what is it with you guys just being so desperate to get a clip up on YouTube that you take just the smallest bits of it? It’s really pointless and stupid honestly.
Well, even if it's truncated, I can still accept the way it is! Muppet Wiki posts truncated clips on Twitter, ya know. Like, that one clip they posted of the Muppet & Kid moment with Bert and David on Twitter was like, only 2 seconds.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I had no idea what the word truncated meant until I joined this forum.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Shoot! Only 3 and a half minutes in and i'm emotional!
Sorry I'm replying to your comment so late, but I know how you feel...especially at the end! I don't think I'll ever be able to hear "Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear; just sing" the same way ever again. As Jerry mentioned, "it just gets you 'right here'."