How do I post pictures?

RubberChicArt

Reaction score
HOW DO I POST PICTURES ON A IPHONE ON THIS WEBSITE!!! I WANNA POST ART BUT HOW?!?!?!

gravy

Reaction score
GET THE IMAGE ADDRESS!!!! THEN TAP THE LITTLE PHOTO ICON IN WHERE YOU USUALLY POST REPLIES, DOWN AT THE BOTTOM!!!! THEN PASTE!!!!!!!! THEN PRESS INSERT!!!!!

RubberChicArt

Reaction score
GET THE IMAGE ADDRESS!!!! THEN TAP THE LITTLE PHOTO ICON IN WHERE YOU USUALLY POST REPLIES, DOWN AT THE BOTTOM!!!! THEN PASTE!!!!!!!! THEN PRESS INSERT!!!!!
What do mean by image address? Do I take the photo before selecting it?

gravy

Reaction score
What do mean by image address? Do I take the photo before selecting it?
If you're doing it on an iPhone, first upload the picture online, any image hosting website should be ok. Next, once it's uploaded, long press the photo, an option should come up to copy the image address.

RubberChicArt

Reaction score
If you're doing it on an iPhone, first upload the picture online, any image hosting website should be ok. Next, once it's uploaded, long press the photo, an option should come up to copy the image address.
I think I did it! You can check it out on my account

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I just tried to post a picture, and it made a red X over an icon instead - whats up? Can we only link images from certain sites?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
There's an error with that image then. You can always 'Preview' to see if it'll show up.