Muppet Babies is the top-rated Disney Junior show among kids 2-5!

mimitchi33

Reaction score
So one evening, I found an article explaining PAW Patrol's popularity, and I noticed something Muppet-related in it. On the chart labeled "The King Of Kids' TV", the third highest-rated TV show for preschoolers, as well as the number one Disney Junior show, is Muppet Babies. I was surprised, since I thought Puppy Dog Pals, PJ Masks and the two Mickey Mouse shows were more popular. Congrats to them on this achievement!

And in case nobody can read the article, here's the chart in question:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Didn't think the new Muppet Babies was that popular, I would've thought it was Puppy Dog Pals, PJ Masks or Peppa Pig were popular considering those YouTube videos. nice to know kids can be still into old properties somewhat.

It may be a retooled Muppet Babies show, but still tries to retain some elements from the original!

To hit as the #3 preschool show is an impressive feat! Great job Muppet Babies!

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Didn't think the new Muppet Babies was that popular, I would've thought it was Puppy Dog Pals, PJ Masks or Peppa Pig were popular considering those YouTube videos. nice to know kids can be still into old properties somewhat.

It may be a retooled Muppet Babies show, but still tries to retain some elements from the original!

To hit as the #3 preschool show is an impressive feat! Great job Muppet Babies!
It helps that most of the parents watching the new Muppet Babies with their kids grew up with the older one. It's like how many adults make their kids watch Sesame Street or how my parents made me watch Schoolhouse Rock, which I wound up loving.
And the same article said PJ Masks does better in toy sales than it did in TV ratings, possibly because they have a YouTube channel where they post episodes. Also, Peppa only airs on a deluxe cable network and only is on the Nick Jr. block for one to two months at most and has the YouTube channel to help it like PJs.