Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was watching the songs collection video, and they actually refer to the season 2 version of Rubber Duckie as coming from season 2! How about that?

But then they refer to Put Down the Duckie as being from season 24. I saw somebody point that out in the comments, I was expecting it to be the second celebrity edit, which did premier in season 24, but it's the original celebrity-free version.

So the recent animated videos of old songs have featured caricatures of the lead singers performers. I wonder if that'll be the new trend from now on, so have animated versions of the performers who go with the main character.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I was watching the songs collection video, and they actually refer to the season 2 version of Rubber Duckie as coming from season 2! How about that?

But then they refer to Put Down the Duckie as being from season 24. I saw somebody point that out in the comments, I was expecting it to be the second celebrity edit, which did premier in season 24, but it's the original celebrity-free version.

So the recent animated videos of old songs have featured caricatures of the lead singers performers. I wonder if that'll be the new trend from now on, so have animated versions of the performers who go with the main character.
Well it makes some sense, especially if they try to cover an animated take on "Who are the People in your Neighborhood" in the near future.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I kind of feel like it was overkill this year, not to mention these "anniversary specials" were so obviously fake.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
April Fools' is weird because everyone just kind of expects stuff... the whole point is to trick someone, but I don't even know how that's possible.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Exactly, why try to trick people if they see it coming? I much prefer silly jokes like this where everyone is in on it, rather than the bland and overused, "Dur hur, Sesame Street is releasing every episode on DVD tomorrow...psych! Apwil Fuulzz, lololololol"

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I guess it only really works irl if someone is unaware of what day it is, but I'm sure many people have been tricked on the web today all the same. I completely forgot it was April Fools' until I got home and went on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.