The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I kind of love and hate this at the same time:
Interesting. As a YouTube commenter said, it kinda sounds like it belongs in a bad Disney sitcom or DCOM.

Also, Smells Like Teen Spirit is a great song, but I still say the Muppet Barbershop Quartet version from The Muppets '11 is even better. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" seems to be a song that people either love or hate, with very little middle ground.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Just as a random aside about Nevermind, I really feel like "In Bloom" should've been the opening track, with "Teen Spirit" following suit; "Bloom" has that standard album opener quality, while I feel like the "hit" typically goes second on most records. You can't have your desert before you eat your meal... the rest of the album flows fine.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Encountered this a couple days ago. Not enthused about her softer songs, but the creepygorgeous visual aesthetic to this makes me want to go rewatch Hill House, and I can't get the music out of my head. We saw an interview with her and her brother talking about the sounds they recorded and used for this song, including an orthodontist's drill. Love that.

cjd874

Reaction score
I recently discovered some live Beatles concerts on YouTube and have been listening to those. Even though the audiences were screaming wildly, it's amazing that the Beatles' shows were as good as they were.