None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Spring has never been this early before! I swear, it keeps coming earlier and earlier, and lasting longer and longer every year . . . but sure, let's all continue to dismiss Climate Change as a "liberal hoax."

I can't believe I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts in early February.

And what sucks is that anymore, it's always my favorite months that get screwed over like this: September, December, February. . . . Hopefully, we'll be back to normal by the weekend, but still.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s been getting pretty warmer down here in New England this week.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welp, we just broke a record today. The high today was 77 degrees. In early February. :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We had patchy sunshine today, mainly because we had some really strong wind gusts, so a lot of passing clouds were being blown throughout the day.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Last Thursday was below 0, Monday was above 60, today we're back in the 20s...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently it's going to keep yo-yo'ing between seasonal 50s and more spring-like 60s for the next couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this is very weird: it still looks like March outside, what with all the green everywhere, and trees and flowers blooming and everything . . . but it actually feels more like January . . . highly unusual, but hey, I can dig it!

In other news, my state just set the record for the wettest winter ever, and in fact, ours was the wettest state in the lower 48 this past winter, period.