The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A fanon Happy Tree Friends character named Josh. Why is he my avatar? He's practically me! He is a huge pop culture nerd who loves all things computer related and has a massive crush on Petunia. He's also British and I have always had a series affinity for all types of British culture. I even have a mug that reads,

"British at heart,"

Yup, that's my HTF self in a nutshell lol.

The only issue is that he is Giggles' brother so yeah.....that's kinda awkward when I compare him to me because of how I feel about Giggles lol.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A fanon Happy Tree Friends character named Josh. Why is he my avatar? He's practically me! He is a huge pop culture nerd who loves all things computer related and has a massive crush on Petunia. He's also British and I have always had a series affinity for all types of British culture. I even have a mug that reads,

"British at heart,"

Yup, that's my HTF self in a nutshell lol.

The only issue is that he is Giggles' brother so yeah.....that's kinda awkward when I compare him to me because of how I feel about Giggles lol.
And just who was your previous avatar again? Because it's so hard to keep track.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Cookie3001 was the only name I could come up with but I wanted a unique avatar so I chose proto Cookie from The Ed Sullivan Show

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have decided to temporarily change my avatar to Ronald Reagan for the next couple of days because I found out yesterday that we share the same birthday (February 6th, tomorrow).